Login Changes: Use your display name to login.

Please read this topic before using the forums

ohmybeef

Veteran
  • Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ohmybeef

• Rank
    Advanced Member

Contact Methods

• Steam
    rotbeef

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

159 profile views
  1. MMA/UFC Discussion

eazy
  2. MMA/UFC Discussion

ray borg undisputed champion for the world without a doubt
  3. Football Discussion

lmfao I love you I'm officially a St Albans City season ticket holder.. very proud day turned out alreet away win on first day on the season not usually our style lol we only normally come good at christmas, dont tell me u missed that luton game, looks like they gna walk that league St Albans were away at Oxford City so yeah I caught it given the signings we've made (especially Andrew Shiniesta) we really should get promoted, anything less would be total failure also a good win for you guys, you should be at least in the play-off mix come the end of the season yeah was a weird match 2 red cards that wernt really red cards so playing with 10men for 30 mins killed the game off but we still looked dangerous on the counter, made that many signings i barely recognize anyone so hopefully they all turn out decent
  4. Football Discussion

lmfao I love you I'm officially a St Albans City season ticket holder.. very proud day turned out alreet away win on first day on the season not usually our style lol we only normally come good at christmas, dont tell me u missed that luton game, looks like they gna walk that league
  5. Football Discussion

mk dons away tmorow, dont really know what to expect so il just get hammered n hope for the best
  6. Football Discussion

yeah well we will probably sign somebody from the non-leagues for 150k and parade him like we've just signed the next paul pogba
  7. Saturday PK

big ownage
  8. max

i remember when u was a little 1750 total nerd now u big nerd so proud
  9. max

gratz claudia so sickening very well done
  10. MMA/UFC Discussion

bisping gna roll up and smoke gsp lmfao go on son
  11. Football Discussion

looks like were getting our 3rd relegation in 5 seasons if we dont beat forest tmorow... sink or swim time for latics
  12. UFC209 Predictions

kabib, woodley (lucky k0), hunt and evans
  13. The Grinch aka Shabba Ranks

not bad for rot nigger
  14. MMA/UFC Discussion

cant wait for this 1 gna be piss