Login Changes: Use your display name to login.

Please read this topic before using the forums

brett

Captain
  • Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

1,457 6god

About brett

• Rank
    Advanced Member

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1,101 profile views
  1. We cleared single out and then asked CT for a quick fight. Both clans met up at east tree with about 35 a piece. Fight was pretty clean other than FL logging into us in a DD (LMFAO). Both clans walked away satisfied after an hour of fighting.
  2. PRO TIP: Buy Bitconnect in dip

p.s; if anyone actually bought bitconnect smh
  3. ATTN: Rules

No rules other than don't give your keys out (probably shouldn't be in crypto if you're dumb enough to do that anyway), and don't take everything you read here seriously - do your research.
  4. New years sale

got me some 30 cent stellar woulda got some ada but no tech milan ^
  5. trust me. i know this market. bitconnect is just going through a correction and fud.
  6. PULL UP, ILL PLAY GUITAR FOR YOU LMFAOOOOO IM FUCKING DONE BRO
  7. Sunday - More single pking

woke up still the best
  8. DF tried PKing in revs, we didn't let them
  9. Friday: DI Smoked BB

these fuckin retards lmfao
  10. big bucks

grat
  11. Thursday: Kings of Single & Multi

lmfaoo
  12. We heard FL was trying to PK, so we quickly massed up a small amount of people. I don't think I've ever seen / heard a clan panic as bad as I did today. Legit all of FL immediately teleported / started boxing each other at the sight of RoT - and we still killed one of them (on a half TB as well I'm pretty sure). After we ended FL's trip and cleared the rest of single out, we went and did the same to multi.
  13. First we PK'd in single (uncontested, again), then we heard DI got brave and tried fighting us (briefly, we got like 50x people in 1x poke).
  14. And I'm breaking down again...

LMFAOOOO