Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Brutality already down

What is Brutality's Downfall?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Toastninja5

gotta love brutality making this section so much more funny

Matt

We have 15 pc requirement, 5 days registration and intros are not allowed to pk with us. You week prepped for yesterday, we didn't plan anyway and peaked at 68 at 9:30 gmt which is way past our peak timezone.

Keep spreading propaganda, it'll just come down harder on you cause when you realise the truth it's already too late.

Registered for 0 days before Introing

http://rs-brutality.com/index.php?showtopic=9158

http://rs-brutality.com/index.php?showtopic=9142

And last sunday we pulled 104 out of 116 members, making it 89.6% activity.

You allowed Intros on your Vent, I know because I was one of them.

Fazt

who are you really trying to convince by posting on here? i vote yourself.

well obviously I'm trying to prove Matt wrong but I guess someone that fucked his clan up by giving Jimmy his admin pass have problems understanding that much.

Fazt

http://rs-brutality.com/index.php?showtopic=9158

http://rs-brutality.com/index.php?showtopic=9142

Thats intros, we don't have any requirements for them and they are not even allowed to come pk, try reading our stickies.

You allowed Intros on your Vent, I know because I was one of them.

If you are going to make up fairytales and stuff to prove me wrong theres really no point arguing.

Kylemartin60

well obviously I'm trying to prove Matt wrong but I guess someone that fucked his clan up by giving Jimmy his admin pass have problems understanding that much.

wasn't my clan and do i really care?? it's a game, as i said previously, sort your life out. hmm, if i had a choice, do what i did or purchase an rs hoodie and go to a real life runescape convention. i'd choose what i did every time ;)

Jerem Ias

And last sunday we pulled 104 out of 116 members, making it 89.6% activity.

Brutality already down.

Now this is what matters.

DivStewy

pretty fun to read, brut's main downfall is there leadship sucks dick.

ps: fazt is it true your foriegn as fuck

edit: reading this makes college so much more interesting XDXD

Edited by Div13

Matt

Thats intros, we don't have any requirements for them and they are not even allowed to come pk, try reading our stickies.

When my spies Introed they were allowed to PK with you? well it's probably just in the sticky to make it appear that you have some set of standards. Anyways what's the point requiring it for FA? The rule is put in place to prevent fakes/people who can't dedicate (or help them get used to your community, but that's non-existent on your forums), if they FA they're obviously not fake or whatever. Looks like you just missed the whole point of the rule

If you are going to make up fairytales and stuff to prove me wrong theres really no point arguing.

I don't need to lie to prove you wrong (THH)

Fazt

When my spies Introed they were allowed to PK with you? well it's probably just in the sticky to make it appear that you have some set of standards. Anyways what's the point requiring it for FA? The rule is put in place to prevent fakes/people who can't dedicate (or help them get used to your community, but that's non-existent on your forums), if they FA they're obviously not fake or whatever. Looks like you just missed the whole point of the rule

I don't need to lie to prove you wrong (THH)

ventending.jpg

Which of the intros was you? Joel? well thats my rl brother so I doubt it.

dereadytobie

ventending.jpg

Old pic, I was on your vent last night. Rune3 Pk3r had like Elite leader or some shit as vent rank. He isn't a trial member.

Edited by Bereadytodie

Matt

ventending.jpg

rscreenshot150.png

I can post random Audio screenshots too

Fazt

Wasn't a random screenshot at all, was a screenshot from the night you claimed you were in ventrilo as an intro.

Matt

Wasn't a random screenshot at all, was a screenshot from the night you claimed you were in ventrilo as an intro.

Yeah, and?

That screenshot proves nothing, I can post all TS pictures from every event we've had in the last year if I wanted to? but just like you, I wouldn't be proving anything.

Toastninja5

ventending.jpg

which fight was this? i count 73 people, so i hope that wasnt the pic of the time you pulled 100+ cus then someones making something up