Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Brutality already down

What is Brutality's Downfall?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fazt

Yeah, and?

That screenshot proves nothing, I can post all TS pictures from every event we've had in the last year if I wanted to? but just like you, I wouldn't be proving anything.

It proves we didn't have any intros there and it proves you weren't in there as an intro as you claim you were. As I said, stop making up fairytales and it might be a point arguing.

Fazt

which fight was this? i count 73 people, so i hope that wasnt the pic of the time you pulled 100+ cus then someones making something up

it was the fight when we peaked at 104, was after we ended so few people had time to DC.

Andrew

Fazt is furious :kermit:

Edited by Big B

Toastninja5

it was the fight when we peaked at 104, was after we ended so few people had time to DC.

so from that picture you have basically proven fuck all, "was after we ended" so you kicked the intros after you pked?

Edited by Toastninja5

Matt

It proves we didn't have any intros there and it proves you weren't in there as an intro as you claim you were. As I said, stop making up fairytales and it might be a point arguing.

You know Legend 34 is in both of the Vent windows, looks like some quick MS Paint, that and the ranks aren't anywhere near updated

Kylemartin60

picture could have been from just before you told the intro's to come on vent ;)

Fazt

You know Legend 34 is in both of the Vent windows, looks like some quick MS Paint, that and the ranks aren't anywhere near updated

Well yeah I'm guessing I had his name twice cause he was starting and ending of the vent since all vent doesnt fit my laptops screen. Either was you pulling 104 to our 90 or w/e really doesn't match up seeing as you said this the day after:

namnlsti.jpg

Matt

Well yeah I'm guessing I had his name twice cause he was starting and ending of the vent since all vent doesnt fit my laptops screen. Either was you pulling 104 to our 90 or w/e really doesn't match up seeing as you said this the day after:

namnlsti.jpg

You got a picture from 1x Pk Mauls forum account when he quit, big deal. I've been on 3 Brutality accounts in 2 days lol

Save those screenshots, it'll be the last member forums picture you'll ever get unless you manage to keylog another RoT Member

Edit: I'm on one right now, catch me

Fazt

You got a picture from 1x Pk Mauls forum account when he quit, big deal. I've been on 3 Brutality accounts in 2 days lol

Save those screenshots, it'll be the last member forums picture you'll ever get unless you manage to keylog another RoT Member

Edit: I'm on one right now, catch me

You've been on Jasons and Jaspers forum accounts, thats it. Stop making up fairytales, if you wanna brag about something atleast prove it.

Toastninja5

You've been on Jasons and Jaspers forum accounts, thats it. Stop making up fairytales, if you wanna brag about something atleast prove it.

only you would say something like that... seriously lol?

Fazt

only you would say something like that... seriously lol?

???????????????????????????????????????

Fazt

Stop hacking our damn forum accounts.

Matt

Kk, let me prove it.

3rd.png

Edit:

That makes it 3, want 4?

dereadytobie

Kk, let me prove it.

3rd.png

Edit:

That makes it 3, want 4?

lol