Sign in to follow this  
Jimi

The Best AOE?

Which is the Best AOE?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jimi

From what I've heard from RoT, 2. From what I've heard IRL, 2 is supposed to be the worst?

Which do you guys think is the best?

Yugowarrior

I've played every AOE and I think 2 is the best, I like the civs and units. 3 is good to I mainly just played online.

Xx Hotshot X

1 is complete crap, the units the interface the gameplay

3 is TOOOOOOOOO laggy, it requires a really good comp to play and it lags crazy even online

2 is just perfect, DECENT graphics really good gamplay and perfect units.

Sumwun98789

Played 1 and 2. Liked 2.

Bashurhead

Supercoke

1 was good for its time :s

i played it alot when it came out =p

2 was fun as well, a better game though i didnt play it as much cause i remember getting aoe2 and warcraft III around the same time and wc3 is alot better imo

havent played 3

Ldjlerik

conquerers expansion is the best no lag online, only if someone minimizes or is lagging out and u dont need a good computer to play it the graphics are great for such an old game, and so is the gameplay

3 sucks ass its too....idk different from the others there are weapons in the game that are too over powered and idk its just gay, big difference from aoe 2 its a totally different game

Tim

I personally like 3, I HATE 1, 2 is decent. The only problem I have I guess is that I never played with people, just solo campaigns n shit.