Sign in to follow this  
Niiisku

Torrents or Limewire?

Torrents or Limewire  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Niiisku

Which do you use more? p2p programs such as limewire, frostwire, kazaa, imesh, etc. or Torrents? The more reliable, better quality type of downloading.

It seems like Limewire/Frostwire are more for people who like hip-hop hits and radio hits, because they use it to download hit songs/single songs since they know little about downloading full albums. And, torrents seem more for people who know a little more than "basic" things about computer, who download full length films, albums, programs with cracks and such.

Rorolulie

null vote

Neither

Sythersword

I use Spotify for music

Niiisku

null vote

Neither

Don't tell me you are one of those megaupload/rapidshare/blog downloaders?

Harry

Both. i torrent dvd/tv series and limewire music. I don't trust limewire for dvd's etc (not that pirate bay/torrents are any safer).

Niiisku

Both. i torrent dvd/tv series and limewire music. I don't trust limewire for dvd's etc (not that pirate bay/torrents are any safer).

Isohunt is much safer than pirate bay because it is the equivalent to Demoinoid, meaning you can view all the comments and ratings before you download, plus if you use uTorrent you can verify the types of files which is always nice.

Rorolulie

null vote

Neither

Mmms, only thing I use megaupload/rapidshare for is to DL pk vids, dont dl much for the rest :blush:

Niiisku

null vote

Neither

Mmms, only thing I use megaupload/rapidshare for is to DL pk vids, dont dl much for the rest :blush:

hahah why not dude? you are missing out on all the fun ffs! :D

Ludadogg0

I use Limewire.

samuel

Out of these two I only download torrents.

Only thing I use limewire for is music

Games\apps everything else I use warez (H)

7_M_E_T_A_7

null vote

Neither

I get my music off youtube, and i just stream movies online.

Edited by 7_M_E_T_A_7

Harry

Isohunt is much safer than pirate bay because it is the equivalent to Demoinoid, meaning you can view all the comments and ratings before you download, plus if you use uTorrent you can verify the types of files which is always nice.

Ye I used to use IsoHunt until recently when I realised how big pirate bays database is.