Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ecko

Diablo

Guest Ecko

I heard its fun to play...havn't tried it though

any good? and what is it about ;s

Aceman

Hm basically, it's about a warrior who goes town to town taking out evils and tracking down Satan (Diablo is spanish for Satan). Not sure about the original one, but I beat the second one. He tracks down and kills Diablo's brothers and then then he goes after Diablo himself. It shows alot of clips from the perspective of his servant too who is unwillingly with him.

It's a very interesting and good game. It seems quite simple to start out with, but I was accually surprised at how much I liked it. It's REALLY addicting.

4kyiyw4k

The first one is alright, not much to say about it except that it's pretty difficult when you play it for the first time.

As for DII, I was addicted to it for about a year. Playing it by yourself is boring as shit, so play on the B.net servers.

Crypt Kingg

The first one was pretty good. The second one was even better. I was addicted to that game for a while and over the years have reinstalled it a couple times because i have found myself urging to play it. There is supposed to be a Diablo 3 coming out which is supposed to have great graphics. I might get that one.

Ludadogg0

never heard of it

Barbus12

heard it was good back in the day but the standards have dropped for it.

Inuyasha Xpk

Diablo 2 use to be my favorite game. i would still play it if i had it, can't find it lol. But not really because my maxed accs got deleted because ur accs deleted if you haven't played it in 90 days so yeah. but yeah it's a really good game. But number 3 will be out SOON

4kyiyw4k

heard it was good back in the day but the standards have dropped for it.

yes

Aceman

Omg =o a number 3!

I'm pumped :)

Lordlocke1

one of those games that has good gameplay but shit graphics, although the graphics might be too shit for todays standards.