Sign in to follow this  
Jimi

Holy FUCK

Jimi

http://kotaku.com/5475357/xbla-perfect-dark-multiplayer-features-goldeneye-weapons-levels

500x_goldeneye_cover_01.jpg

In March, an hi-def port of Perfect Dark will be released on Xbox LIVE Arcade. The port will feature much more than tarted up graphics.

Ken Lobb from Microsoft Game Studios has told Kotaku at DICE 2010 that players can use weapons from Nintendo 64 game GoldenEye 007. That game was developed by Rare, the same studio behind Perfect Dark, which has been called GoldenEye's "spiritual successor". GoldenEye 007-style weapons were also unlockable in Perfect Dark, but with slightly different names.

Lobb also confirmed to Kotaku that the upcoming Perfect Dark port will feature GoldenEye levels in the multiplayer.

Facility, Temple and Complex, the GoldenEye levels that were in the original Perfect Dark have made the jump to the XBLA version as well.

everyone who isnt 12 knows that goldeneye was the SHIT back in the day. now they're porting shit from it to new games

Jimmy

it was fun

though Nintendo 8bits shooting ducks,turtles & super mario bros beats everything

Addy-Zach

the golden pistol! ohh yea

7_M_E_T_A_7

Me and some of my friends used to be obsessed with this game back in the day ^_^

King Millsy

it was fun

though Nintendo 8bits shooting ducks,turtles & super mario bros beats everything

4kyiyw4k

Loved that game, but fucking sucked at it lol.

Joda

Meh, never played it and i'm 16 XD

Billgodyz

it fucking owned can't wait for this

Ludadogg0

it was fun

Flexman

lol yea i alwaYS HID IN THE bathroom stall on one of the levels

Sdn

The dam was the best level.