Sign in to follow this  
Billgodyz

PS3 Users

Billgodyz

"Sony has told owners of older models of its PlayStation 3 console to stop using the machine because of a problem with the PlayStation Network.

The problem is affecting people using the older versions of the PlayStation 3, called the "Fat" model.

The problem isn't affecting the newer PS3 Slim systems that have been on sale since September last year.

Sony have also said they are aiming to have the problem fixed shortly but is advising some users to avoid using their console for the time being.

"We hope to resolve this problem within the next 24 hours," a statement reads. "In the meantime, if you have a model other than the new slim PS3, we advise that you do not use your PS3 system, as doing so may result in errors in some functionality, such as recording obtained trophies, and not being able to restore certain data.

"We believe we have identified that this problem is being caused by a bug in the clock functionality incorporated in the system."

The PlayStation Network is used by millions of people around the world.

It allows users to play their friends at games like Fifa over the internet and also do things like download software or visit online stores."

fuck you sony wanted to play some cod after work!!!!!

Andrew

L2360

shadowpk_u

L2360

360 all the way

Billgodyz

I've had 4 360's that have broken

Frazer02050

L2360

360 all the way

pc ftw.

Andrew

I've had 4 360's that have broken

Stop breaking them then

Barlow120

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

7_M_E_T_A_7

consoles suck, they always break lol

Corey

360 has better online and games and online is what makes a console superior. Gears, Halo, Cod, Bfbc2 i guess some people are making a big deal out of it but personally i thought it was boring.

Edited by Kill Elmo2

Hell  Pure

360 has better online and games and online is what makes a console superior. Gears, Halo, Cod, Bfbc2 i guess some people are making a big deal out of it but personally i thought it was boring.

Yeah maybe today but back in the day before online gaming Sony Playstation was on the top, and where was microsoft then? Making Windows 98.

Googleface11

that sucks dont really like p23 tbh

King Millsy

I got a slim :wub: