Sign in to follow this  
Corey

Halo reach MP classes

Corey

As shown in the multiplayer trailer there are going to be classes. One thing noticed was that powers will be rechargeable. Some powers were: jetpack, invisibility, a shield which saved somebody from getting mowed by a ghost (looked like it had no recharge and worked full time.) There's a few new guns such as a needler rifle, A combat rifle (forgot the name) which is like a mix of a sniper and an assault rifle which has 12 shots. There was also a grenade launcher and something that looked like the fuel rod. Couple of game modes but most importantly what are your thoughts. The beta is on may 3rd is it going to suck or live up to the halo standards. Oh and the sniper rifle crosshair expands when you fire a shot now (hip firing.)

Discuss

Lordlocke1

Tbh it looks sick, and should hopefully be better than the previous Halos. Halo did somewhat lack variation before (although it didn't make it bad) but it seems like they've put alot more into it.

Link me to the vid please.

Anddd I've fucking lost my Beta invite :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Edited by Lordlocke1

Andrew

It looks pretty awesome but until I play it myself I don't know how it will work out. The Spartan vs Elite mode looks pretty cool though I always thought that game type was missing from the series since Halo 2.

Satan

Never really gotten into halo.

Numbers`

halo is for losers

The Rs Getto

i <3 halo

Ludadogg0

It looks pretty awesome but until I play it myself I don't know how it will work out. The Spartan vs Elite mode looks pretty cool though I always thought that game type was missing from the series since Halo 2.

Splodge

It looks fucking awesome.

Jetstream300

it looks pretty sweet to me, i look forward to it being released

Jacob7767

Havent really played halo serioiusly since the 2nd one. This looks pretty god damn ownage thou.