Sign in to follow this  
Sdn

N64 games on your computer

Sdn

I haven't played N64 since the 90's and my all time favorite game and still favorite was Zelda, basically the only way to get a n64 and the games is buy them from people online as no stores well at least around here don't even sell used consoles or games. So I found a program that let's you download n64 games. If you think this is fake or key loggers then just youtube it as there is a lot of guides on it.

First you just google "project n64" and click the second link that's indented it should automatically start a download if not just click download.

LINK- http://www.pj64-emu.com/downloads/startdown/34/

You will get this

312ft6p.png

Now that you got the program to run emulators now you need to download some. Just google "N64 Roms" and click first link.

LINK- http://www.emuparadise.org/roms/n64/

There is 100's of titles you can take and you can even do it for other consoles like sega etc. but I think you need to download a different program to run those instead of project 64. I've only download Zelda oracle of times but I was going to get perfect dark and maybe 007.

After you download them drag the downloaded game to desktop:

2ck4sz.png

After you run it once it will be saved into Project 64 and you can click on it for fast start and yes you can save games! =[)

2qba9ty.png

Here's some screenshots of me playing zelda. I have my 42 inch plasma hooked up to my computer so I don't know how it would do on a smaller screen around 20 inches. When I tried to make it full screen it would go black without sound and if I tried to resize it it would do the same but with sound. 1024x768 is working fine for me and is perfect as I can put a guide up when stuck and play at the same time.

b994de.png

1zu35e.png

25ak8px.png

2ngtzdt.png

noxdkw.png

The games do have the music/sounds, it's basically playing the original game. You can buy controllers to hook to the computer to make it feel more like you're playing a N64 but you can also adjust the controlls to whatever you want on your keyboard.

21o97c2.png

Have fun playing and if you repost this on another forum just give me credit =p.

Sdn

None of them will download (roms)

If it doesn;t work from that site then just keep clicking on rom sites until one works, I didn't use that one I posted either but it was the best I could find as I forgot what site I got mine from, I'm trying to find it now tho. Give me a few minutes =p.

Jimi

project64k lets you play n64 roms online

Sdn

None of them will download (roms)

Here's the zelda one, I guess it was from that site it must have two sections because the first section looked different.

http://www.emuparadise.org/Nintendo_64_ROMs/Legend_of_Zelda,_The_-_Ocarina_of_Time_%28USA%29/21618

Don't download from the bottom there is a link above the game cover in the middle of the page that I used.

Click the first of the two downloads.

Edited by Sdn30

4kyiyw4k

i play em on my n64 irl

Sdn

i play em on my n64 irl

Wished I had one lol.

erik

I wanna play mario and shit. I'll try this later.

Cody``

project64k lets you play n64 roms online

i only hope you can play super smash bros, i loved that game so much lol

Sdn

I wanna play mario and shit. I'll try this later.

Yeah it's nice playing games you grew up on and haven't played in a decade lol.

Andrew

GoldenEye PLOX

I'll have to try this out sounds like winsauce

Nine

Nice, might try this out later.

Dark

Have this, i was happy when i found this out from a friend :)

7_M_E_T_A_7

My brother got a pretty bad virus from project-64...It completely fucked up his computer...I'd use this at your own risk O_O.

He said he got it when he started up a game(can't remember which one)..but yeah could of easily been from another site.

Edited by 7_M_E_T_A_7

Numbers`

Cool, not bothered to dl, would never play lol