Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Request a leak.

Fasty

Please leak Eos's boards/Leader boards, their priv irc channel and their council irc. If you got any recent ones from the past month or two of this year.

Jake

you never did lemme cop that tsc folder

David

Please leak Eos's boards/Leader boards, their priv irc channel and their council irc. If you got any recent ones from the past month or two of this year.

lmfao ^.^

Danne

hmm can u show me rot leader boards lol

Otter

Can you please leak poisons leader irc kappa

Edited by Otter

Filz

hit us with them rot leada nigga logs

Phaeo

lmfaoo throwback

cookson

lmfaoo throwback

Lmfao!! eos is probably the worse fucking clan I ever seen in rs. Their quality is so fucking garbage that most of their clan members are full of nigger rangers/pure blasters. I can see why they died most of the clan world dragged them around the map due to the lack of binders they had.

Do you wanna know why they were so fucking shit, it's because their members cared more about the pixels then they did with their clan which is why they are dead. I have been keeping my eye on them for the past 2 years and their quality has always been dog shit. The leadership was so terrible that it was runned by one Leader "Oli" and Allstar049 was doing all of the slave work while the rest of the officials sat on their ass and did nothing.

No Oli, no activity and the clan went inactive. The ts was dead as fuck unless he is on it. Allstar, why did you do this to yourself? Why did you do all of the slave work for Eos? What did you get out of it in return? Nothing, you got nothing in return. Oli was just using you for his own selfishness like he has for the past couple of years, if I was you I would have left that shit clan long before it died. You deserved to be in a more powerful clan. You're a fucking disgrace and you still got slapped by Rot/Vr.

Dillon

lmfaoo throwback

Lmfao!! eos is probably the worse fucking clan I ever seen in rs. Their quality is so fucking garbage that most of their clan members are full of nigger rangers/pure blasters. I can see why they died most of the clan world dragged them around the map due to the lack of binders they had.

Do you wanna know why they were so fucking shit, it's because their members cared more about the pixels then they did with their clan which is why they are dead. I have been keeping my eye on them for the past 2 years and their quality has always been dog shit. The leadership was so terrible that it was runned by one Leader "Oli" and Allstar049 was doing all of the slave work while the rest of the officials sat on their ass and did nothing.

No Oli, no activity and the clan went inactive. The ts was dead as fuck unless he is on it. Allstar, why did you do this to yourself? Why did you do all of the slave work for Eos? What did you get out of it in return? Nothing, you got nothing in return. Oli was just using you for his own selfishness like he has for the past couple of years, if I was you I would have left that shit clan long before it died. You deserved to be in a more powerful clan. You're a fucking disgrace and you still got slapped by Rot/Vr.

Please Rot Council Phaeo make it happen! I'm still waiting after 4 years.

David

Query me for EoS logs

Danny

w8 so are we not getting eos boards

Ryan

w8 so are we not getting eos boards

=/

Phaeo
On 4/11/2013 at 2:41 AM, Dillon said: