Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Reign of Terror humiliate Brutality

Matt

Well, what can I say. This fight was publicly planned and needless to say everyone was curious as to what would happen, even if they didn't usually take interest to P2P. Within 24 hours our sign ups had over 100 yes's. Many past leaders and long time retirees of the Reign of Terror came back to RS for just one fight, names like Plazahitman, Gkef, Dreamofunity, Insanecancer, Ldjlerik, And1bball22, Rory/Ello Moto89. Supercoke, Creepyweird and Lord Ximar. Come mass time we walked up to Greater demons with our highest pull in history - 123 people.

Reign of Terror Starting: 350~ (125 in TS)

Brutality Starting: 389

ao7v55.png

We prepared ourselves and rushed Brutality at Spider hill, we immediately took control and to our surprise Brutality ordered everyone to log out. I contacted Brutality officials and they said they weren't ready, and to give them 15 minutes. We cleared a few teams around the fight while waiting for Brutality to return.

b7htp3.png

100523144449.png

Reign of Terror Ending: 381 (127 in TS)

Brutality Ending: 0

2agn8tw.png

After about 15 minutes they were done re-massing so I got in contact with Brutality officials to attack. Surely enough they rushed from the east.

Reign of Terror Starting: 381 (127 in TS)

Brutality Starting: 389

1y7tib.png

2eob8y1.png

This was the real fight. We took control and after about 15 minutes Brutality ran to east tree in order to get some sort of momentum. Every pile was obliterated, every attempt at getting a group together was annihilated. Our TS was electric, our piles brought misery to everyone in its wake. Brutality on the other hand, struggled. So badly that some members even called it "disgusting". We knew Brutality had no chance, even outnumbering us, so we continued to pressure them. After about 90 minutes Brutality gave the order to log out and go to World 77.

After a quick sweep of the perimeter of the fight we stood at old gate with our highest ending in history, 125~ people.

2n7155u.png

b7e83d.png

35k97nt.png

100523205747.png

100523210400.png

24m9kyg.png

11hcps3.png

Reign of Terror Ending: 370~ (Few scouts/randomers on us)

Brutality Ending: 0

9sf5f8.png

Sorry we had to knock you down from your illusion so brutally. We'll be seeing you around.

2hi33ab.jpg

Andrew

6 kills 6 deaths, was hoping for more from them after all the talk of 'ending RoT within 2 hours'

Edited by Andrew

Hell  Pure

What an embarrassment for brutality.

Edited by Hell Pure

Ludadogg0

Was fun and didn't live up to the hype.

Woulda said GF but you dissapointed me Brut.

Edited by Hector

Guest Evan

I'm sure this fight was a wake up call to a many Brutality and Brut fan boys. Can't wait for their excuse this time.

Edited by T H E Do0rs

dereadytobie

8 kills 1 death, what a feast.

Edited by Bereadytodie

Lybiathin

Didn't expect anything else, I can't actually belive that Brut think they are better than us. Wel played by their rules after their bullshit "z0mg rot outlast at gdz" excuse, and still we annihilate them.

Looks like Brut got a big slap in the face after being welcomed to the real world. But like always they will most likley slump and lose their mass recruits - hope you can make it until the summer.

Great job RoT, was a pleasure as always fighting along side you.

5 Deaths, 11 kills.

Now wtf am I gona do with all these return sets lol.

Edited by Lybiathin

Hepau

Good fight idiots

Z A C K

Fucking destroyed.

Edited by Z A C K

Creepyweird

Was fun, only died like 3 times had a fair few decent kills, same old Brutality.

Edited by Creepyweird

Lord Ximar

I came out of retirement for that lol? By the time my computer stopped lagging and I got up spider hill in the first rush, you had already logged out lmfao. Like 10 kills, 5 deaths. Gf ya lil brits, let the collapse begin.

The usual Brut member gear:

brutgear.jpg

Ending:

endingbrut.jpg

P2P dominance boys:

kings.jpg

Edited by Lord Ximar

Dark

Good fight Brutality, lost ~2 sets, died 6 times got 28 kills.

Bill Belichick

6 deaths

Edited by J Peterman