Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Post a Memory

iced----0ut

yEiD9MT.png

One of my coworkers overheard me talking about playing old school and apparently he knows you IRL. Small ass world man.

~Anarchybob~

yEiD9MT.png

One of my coworkers overheard me talking about playing old school and apparently he knows you IRL. Small ass world man.

no shit lol?

iced----0ut

yEiD9MT.png

no shit lol?

Yeah. I work in your hometown. I'm from about 20 minutes south. I work with Halston.

~Anarchybob~

Yeah. I work in your hometown. I'm from about 20 minutes south. I work with Halston.

That's awesome man, yeah I know exactly where you're at then... And I moved here from Moberly! Known halston for a long time one of the first people I started playing RS with (y)

iced----0ut

That's awesome man, yeah I know exactly where you're at then... And I moved here from Moberly! Known halston for a long time one of the first people I started playing RS with (Y)

Shit if you went to school in moberly, I'm the same age as halston we might actually know each other lol. Idk if you even recognize my rsn, i was never much of a shit talker or anything but I remember yours from back in the day. I went to moberly until my jr and sr year in high school and live there now.

seanm305

first ever big drop on osrs while the elysian was still 650m thank god haha

a85eaa86bf1edb8ef9b62ae6eac74875.png

Edited by seanm305

Charlto

I need to bust out my old Computer and see what screen shots I've got on there. Imageshack deleted my account which is shit. I had Hundreds of photos from early Mw+Rot Merge :S

Xmas Lolita_Chan

I0T0zmC.png

Xmas Lolita_Chan

a73c3670cf82db5fdabe09d1750a6ccf.png

Edited by Aurella

Xmas Lolita_Chan

e9aNONh.png

Edited by Aurella