Sign in to follow this  
alan

The Greatest Story Never Told

alan

I never believed it back then, and I still question some of it now

Do you honestly believe that stuff about "joining to make RoT #1" or is that just a paco/alan type joke?

When did you first hear about it? It's legit as fuck.

I didn't actively play RS then but I spoke to MattyB a lot...

Anyways I understand what you did, my question is looking back, do you believe that stuff about how "alan and paco's masterplan made RoT #1"?

I believe we contributed greatly to where RoT is at now. I don't have the MSN logs, but there was like so much in depth planning and the talks we had to make our biggest moves. If I had the MSN logs, that alone could be a mini-book, but it would verify so much of the work we did.

I know a lot of things you post have "Alan humor" to them, so it's hard to distinguish your jokes from your beliefs. Your OP just seemed to steal a lot of Jordan's leadership credit, and steal from MattyB & H0z's achievements as well. Once again, I don't know how serious you are about all of this, because I know a lot of it is just "Alan Entertainment", so pardon me if I'm wrong.

It wasn't meant to be like stealing credit from Jordan, MattyB or H0z, it was just how the events went down. I didn't tell Jordan how to run his clan, but we bounced ideas off each other a lot and most of the time they made things run smoother. It started out as a joint effort with just me and Paco with the whole spying, but as things progressed, it became a silent group effort where everyone just came together.

Gkef

You could have summarized this whole story into two words really... mass recruit? Neverless thanks for taking your time and writing that benevolent story :)

Worse troll than this topic

Supercoke

You could have summarized this whole story into two words really... mass recruit? Neverless thanks for taking your time and writing that benevolent story :)

Worse troll than this topic

Topic is legitimate, it became in the months after di closed almost a joke as to "when brian would find out" about everthing. Thing is, this is so far in the past now that the shock value is a little bit dried up, but he is telling the truth.

Edited by Supercoke

samuel

Alex Dawg is gonna be very mad ;$

Oh we're not done yet. That dumb mutt is gonna get it

il ftw i

:meh:

alan

Alex Dawg is gonna be very mad ;$

He was a good guy. We drifted apart though.

Alfy

After the first paragraph I knew this wouldn't be a tl;dr topic.

Best topic I have ever read, this my friend is the definition of a flawless victory. I always knew there was something behind the scenes..

7_M_E_T_A_7

I usually don't like reading, but I really enjoyed this. Perfect role model spy haha.

Edited by 7_M_E_T_A_7

alan

Should get a tl;dr version

The tl;dr version is your mom is dead.