Sign in to follow this  
alan

The Greatest Story Never Told

Dan~loot

never believed it at first but alot of shit happend that couldnt of been coincidence

Pk  Theory

I would like to say. Cool story bro.

Ariana Grande

i cant believe i actually read all that.

Toastninja5

i actually wouldnt of guessed that lol

Zero Fear1

Actually got the time to read this and actually was a really good read considering I was around for most of it (Wasn't in RoT but always hung around them). First of all was always curious to why you promoted lvclark to take over your job?

Was pretty surprised to read that you were pretty much Jordan's advisor, I mean I knew you two were close but I kind of always thought he free styled everything most of the time, and I do remember you working at McDonald's but I never really said anything about it because alan would have just posted something that would probably make me cry.

I was always surprised you got in DI while being ex RoT mostly because I thought you intro'd to DI and than left for RoT before. But it was the guy who started "Dey it is" I can't remember his name but he rage quit RoT for DF and I do remember him trying to turn you in (Could be wrong not sure if he mentioned you) and he also turned me in because I was trying to spy on Brutality for RoT at the time. Also during that trip where DI pulled 25 people is that when Brian made that rage topic that got spread around? Can't really remember what he said in it at all though.

The ending was pretty damn good. I am going to be honest I saw you always on DI forums and I thought you were pretty much DI for life and gave up on RoT. Would have never even guessed you were a spy until I read this.

Great read. Hats off to you :tiphat:

Edited by Zero Fear1

Phillip

Well written story, but I don't think you had as much of an effect as you are making it out to be.

This. You helped us with information, but the members of rot improved so much that nobody could touch us.

good job

Yeah and who do you think gave them the opportunity to step it up?

You passed on the information for 'accidental runins'

Our performance in the fights was not because we were thinking "I have to step it up for one of our spies in DI". You were our spy in DI whenever we put on our game faces, but we didn't put on our game faces because you were a spy in DI.

Again, good job on the information

Gkef

It wasn't meant to be like stealing credit from Jordan, MattyB or H0z, it was just how the events went down. I didn't tell Jordan how to run his clan, but we bounced ideas off each other a lot and most of the time they made things run smoother. It started out as a joint effort with just me and Paco with the whole spying, but as things progressed, it became a silent group effort where everyone just came together.

I'm not talking about this topic specifically, just more about yourself in general. You always preach about how much of an effect on the clan when in reality you didn't. I know this topic is full of bullshit, but I find it sad that you see things in really fucked up ways.

Saint Zman

Rofl?

Harsh claims, and no legitimate proof. Sounds like an average day of an Alan story. The fact that nearly everything you mentioned had went on before the 3 months you were in DI makes me question it even more. (N)

Except the whole was based on things that happened when and after I joined though.

If you really think that Ghjjf hadn't already been considering closing before you joined, on top of the fact at least 80% of DI hardly played anymore, then more power to you and your ability to create distorted realities. A clan doesn't thrive when most of its members can't be fucked to even sign into forums more than twice a week :cheers:

Corey

Cba to read a essay of something I probably don't care about.