Creepyweird

wall of text.

You're such a spastic, honestly.

Alan... you cheeky cunt. :P

Beanieee

Oooooooooooh I await Brian's response!

Edited by Beanie

Dalejamesw

Read it all, looking forward to see Brians reply on the topic at DI boards.

Jimmy

I remember plaza saying something like alan my boy is giving me info or something familar to that lol.

knew about it all along though, and i think you know that

Xx Hotshot X

mind = blown

wow. how you been alan :)

Hell  Pure

I was a RoT member during all of this, I joined about a month before the slump began in fact. I was kind of skeptical when a person such as you left for DI, I must of knew something was amiss.

Great story, must of been hard deciding whether to tell it to the public or not.

Edit: To you idiots bitching about him making himself seem more important in the making of our p2p spot, shut the fuck up. Obviously without the members in this clan it would not of been possible, I'm not saying we wouldn't of gained #1 without him and paco but it would of probably took longer. They definitely helped the cause, but we took #1 without knowledge of any of this shit going on, and it felt fucking great so what's the difference? Stop being butt-hurt.

Edited by Chris-Rock

Gkef

Edit: To you idiots bitching about him making himself seem more important in the making of our p2p spot, shut the fuck up. Obviously without the members in this clan it would not of been possible, I'm not saying we wouldn't of gained #1 without him and paco but it would of probably took longer. They definitely helped the cause, but we took #1 without knowledge of any of this shit going on, and it felt fucking great so what's the difference? Stop being butt-hurt.

I wasn't an active member of RoT when you took #1 from DI, but speaking in their defence they have a right to be defensive/pissed. They were the ones who brought the clan to the top. Obviously it took key people (MattyB, H0z, and all the captains such as B289, Paco, Kevin, Jimmy, etc.), but the Paco+Alan thing didn't play a roll (Paco did, but that was captain, not as CIA).

Lord Ximar

Jacob7767 said you were spying a few years back and then I knew you were :$ Reading now, will edit.

And yea thats so true about you being the intro vampire lmao, I remember you reading my first intro and a roll of sweat went down my eye brow :o

Edited by Lord Ximar

alan

Actually got the time to read this and actually was a really good read considering I was around for most of it (Wasn't in RoT but always hung around them). First of all was always curious to why you promoted lvclark to take over your job?

I think someone else promoted her cuz no one else wanted to do it, I just trained her and she took over.

You passed on the information for 'accidental runins'

Our performance in the fights was not because we were thinking "I have to step it up for one of our spies in DI". You were our spy in DI whenever we put on our game faces, but we didn't put on our game faces because you were a spy in DI.

Again, good job on the information

I guess if you're trying to look at it in such a way that everything I did doesn't matter, then that's what you'll see. The part about 'accidental run-ins' was talking about the cover part of not getting caught. The fact of the matter is when DI went out, RoT had a constant GPS on them and were always able to hit DI. Surely you were there for the campaign against DI? Did you think it was an accident RoT was doing that and making topics on RSC?

It wasn't meant to be like stealing credit from Jordan, MattyB or H0z, it was just how the events went down. I didn't tell Jordan how to run his clan, but we bounced ideas off each other a lot and most of the time they made things run smoother. It started out as a joint effort with just me and Paco with the whole spying, but as things progressed, it became a silent group effort where everyone just came together.

I'm not talking about this topic specifically, just more about yourself in general. You always preach about how much of an effect on the clan when in reality you didn't. I know this topic is full of bullshit, but I find it sad that you see things in really fucked up ways.

I've never preached about how much an effect I've had on RoT until this topic. And even then, I didn't say I made RoT, I said I contributed its success.

Rofl?

Harsh claims, and no legitimate proof. Sounds like an average day of an Alan story. The fact that nearly everything you mentioned had went on before the 3 months you were in DI makes me question it even more. (N)

Except the whole was based on things that happened when and after I joined though.

If you really think that Ghjjf hadn't already been considering closing before you joined, on top of the fact at least 80% of DI hardly played anymore, then more power to you and your ability to create distorted realities. A clan doesn't thrive when most of its members can't be fucked to even sign into forums more than twice a week :cheers:

Do you really think this topic was about killing DI or using DI's decline to build RoT?

Demonk

I worry about people when I see them writing long essays about how good they think they are on an online game

Xmas Bandit

was one good read.

2krazykills

very interesting and was nice to read, i always knew deep down di died cause of rot and cause they were too over rated :russianroulette: