Sign in to follow this  
alan

The Greatest Story Never Told

Hell  Pure

I worry about people when I see them writing long essays about how good they think they are on an online game

What has your clan accomplished lately?

Oh sorry I forgot, you're slumping.

Saint Zman

Rofl?

Harsh claims, and no legitimate proof. Sounds like an average day of an Alan story. The fact that nearly everything you mentioned had went on before the 3 months you were in DI makes me question it even more. (N)

Except the whole was based on things that happened when and after I joined though.

If you really think that Ghjjf hadn't already been considering closing before you joined, on top of the fact at least 80% of DI hardly played anymore, then more power to you and your ability to create distorted realities. A clan doesn't thrive when most of its members can't be fucked to even sign into forums more than twice a week :cheers:

Do you really think this topic was about killing DI or using DI's decline to build RoT?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but, yes, actually... I mean, YOUR ENTIRE POST was about the events that occurred while you were spying and ends in DI's death... Is there something I'm missing? :blink:

Jake

Rofl?

Harsh claims, and no legitimate proof. Sounds like an average day of an Alan story. The fact that nearly everything you mentioned had went on before the 3 months you were in DI makes me question it even more. (N)

Except the whole was based on things that happened when and after I joined though.

If you really think that Ghjjf hadn't already been considering closing before you joined, on top of the fact at least 80% of DI hardly played anymore, then more power to you and your ability to create distorted realities. A clan doesn't thrive when most of its members can't be fucked to even sign into forums more than twice a week :cheers:

Do you really think this topic was about killing DI or using DI's decline to build RoT?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but, yes, actually... I mean, YOUR ENTIRE POST was about the events that occurred while you were spying and ends in DI's death... Is there something I'm missing? :blink:

Sorry to say Alan, but uhm

GOT EM

alan

Rofl?

Nice reading and comprehension, then. But I guess I'll forgive you since you are wrong.

Pali

By far one of the most interesting stories I've read. (Y)

Saint Zman

Rofl?

Nice reading and comprehension, then. But I guess I'll forgive you since you are wrong.

You're more than welcome to point out how this is a heart wrenching story of betrayal and espionage rather than you just tossing your own ego off.

Guest Ecko

Judgejod0 was one of the others who tried but did not succeed

Edited by Ecko

Demonk

I worry about people when I see them writing long essays about how good they think they are on an online game

What has your clan accomplished lately?

Oh sorry I forgot, you're slumping.

Incorrect, and also completely irrelevant, nice point man!

Hell  Pure

It was inevitable that this thread would cause drama eventually lmao.

alan

Rofl?

You're more than welcome to point out how this is a heart wrenching story of betrayal and espionage rather than you just tossing your own ego off.

Hey, you're welcome to FA in the clan I kept alive and ensured would live on long after your clan died lol.

Edited by alan

Brian

So promote Paco to leader, tha nigga got us #1

Chineezpur3

well written but maybe inflated.