Sign in to follow this  
Matt

To Frozen Fury

Vesta B0ng

So much loot coming up. Yay

Little Tony1

Fucking finally, I always told you guys you couldn't trust Flexa, He's shady as fuck and leaked IPs while in FF to other members, and DoSed members as a joke.

Thank god.

your even more shady but ok

When are you going to wake up and actually think before you continue this road your on.

I never did anything to you, I was never informed on it until after the fact. Blazer1332 is the one who did everything/anything to you, I was simply an Advisor/Council lol.

Little Tony1

Fucking finally, I always told you guys you couldn't trust Flexa, He's shady as fuck and leaked IPs while in FF to other members, and DoSed members as a joke.

Thank god.

Sounds like what you did to Always_Flirt LOL

I think you have me confused with a Senior Member in FF.

2krazykills

Don't understand why anyone would want to be lead by a fucking 13 year old who uses a fucking voice changer all day to speak to his own members rofl

The Man

Fucking idiots never learn.

Death Troll

Don't understand why anyone would want to be lead by a fucking 13 year old who uses a fucking voice changer all day to speak to his own members rofl

For the love of God, how can one be 13 for 4 years straight?

7_M_E_T_A_7

Thank god.

When are you going to wake up and actually think before you continue this road your on.

I never did anything to you, I was never informed on it until after the fact. Blazer1332 is the one who did everything/anything to you, I was simply an Advisor/Council lol.

BULLLLLLLSHITTTT

Little Tony1

Thank god.

BULLLLLLLSHITTTT

Believe what you want, I can't change your mind.

7_M_E_T_A_7

Thank god.

BULLLLLLLSHITTTT

Gonna deny that you tried to get me to spy on RoT for FF 3+ times too?

Little Tony1

Thank god.

BULLLLLLLSHITTTT

I only remember asking you to spy on FoF, if I did ask anything else, than that itself is the past, and I was also in a different clan/team then, so I still don't see what you are trying to get at.

7_M_E_T_A_7

Thank god.

BULLLLLLLSHITTTT

I only remember asking you to spy on FoF, if I did ask anything else, than that itself is the past, and I was also in a different clan/team then, so I still don't see what you are trying to get at.

The fact that your a manipulative fuck, and your here for all the wrong reasons.

Little Tony1

Thank god.

BULLLLLLLSHITTTT

The fact that your a manipulative fuck, and your here for all the wrong reasons.

If you want to further this conversation please feel free to PM me via IRC, as anyone else would of done a long time ago.

Thanks.