Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Aaron Plumb: I win, again.

CarterD

This is too far but he did hack someone for 1B which is ~ $700.

Should just give it back man :\.

Didn't your facebook and shit get hacked or something along those lines?

This is the exact same thing that happened to you.

And don't argue that he stole "$700", you would probably admit yourself you have made people lose more by similar actions.

So I mean, honestly just think about what you guy's are honestly doing thinking you are cool, or trying to do serious damage to someone's social life over a game.

Aceman

taking it serious, if some1 goes to his house he'll fuck you all up, kids are 15 he's like 21 idiots

im a good friend of aaron, i really hope some1 goes to his home. just sayin

he told me stuff nobody knows.

gl kids :tiphat:

You're the one who's 13 if I remember correctly :tiphat: (referring to voice and what you yourself said)

He may be 21 but have you looked at him? Scrawnier than I am and I'm fucking bones. I know 15 year old who could kick his ass and as a matter of fact, everyone in rot is 16+ at this point. Soooo good luck with that theory since I know for a fact some of the people who live close to him are 20 or so ;)

shots

@Aceman, shut up lol

OT - What Bereadytodie said.

Nick

don't get why people still think we care about what people think about us lol

shots

went too far. you have cocksuckers like bloodarrow showing off now

Guest Wickedd

taking it serious, if some1 goes to his house he'll fuck you all up, kids are 15 he's like 21 idiots

You're the one who's 13 if I remember correctly :tiphat: (referring to voice and what you yourself said)

He may be 21 but have you looked at him? Scrawnier than I am and I'm fucking bones. I know 15 year old who could kick his ass and as a matter of fact, everyone in rot is 16+ at this point. Soooo good luck with that theory since I know for a fact some of the people who live close to him are 20 or so ;)

it's funny because i've never been on teamspeak with rot before, nobody ever heard my voice here. and im 16 btw.

just saying that aaron told me things nobody knows here. and that people think theyre smart what their doing atm. but aaron isnt stupid and is prepared with stuff nobody will ever think.

anyways, people gone to far now. this will end soon enough.

i don't wanna get haters on me, but im just fucking saying.

Merlini

it's funny because i've never been on teamspeak with rot before, nobody ever heard my voice here. and im 16 btw.

just saying that aaron told me things nobody knows here. and that people think theyre smart what their doing atm. but aaron isnt stupid and is prepared with stuff nobody will ever think.

what a good friend for telling everybody that hates reddevil what reddevil is planning to do/is prepared for

Demonk

Always thought the guy was a spastic. and yes 1b could be sold for like £500 irl. But I think exposing him to that extent is a little over the line lol

E- Working at argos is probably why hes so desperate for the money lol

Edited by Demonk

Bloodarrow42

I really don't see how you can consider fucking someones irl up as win, you really need to get some morales you are seriously fucked up now

How ironic after what you did to Bereadytodie. The difference is that we got our hands on this info ourselves, while Beready gave it to you because he trusted you.

LOL

Nick

He can tell you what he wants, if it's true is a completely different story.

Parumpapapums

Hasnt been punished enough MORE PLZ

Ryan5

Mattbrazil_2... my hero lfmmaoomdmfmaomfoamofaf

Bloodarrow42

More to come. Expect another update today