Sign in to follow this  
Why Dee Ess

#7: Jay/YDS intro to RoT

Why Dee Ess

1. Display Name: Yds xD

2. Tell us a little about yourself:

Sup my names Jay, I'm 17 years old gonna be 18 ina few months, I enjoy playing RuneScape for the warring aspect, I also make some side IRL cash from the game (selling RS07 gold/EoC gold). I like watching and or playing all sports besides soccer or baseball. Music I listen to is mainly rap. Who I listen to is mainly ASAP Rocky, Juicy J, and Chief Keef and some others.

3. Picture of your Stats:

LVOXzrh.jpg

4. Picture of PK gear/supplies (No requirement as of now, show what you have):

22NEQ56.jpg

5. List all clans/teams you have been apart of:

P2P:

Frozen Fury - The first clan I had ever joined was Frozen Fury. It was actually by accident as I would watch Authority videos and my stupid 11? or 12? year old self thought that what I was joining would be a single team called 'Authority'. Turns out I was wrong and ended up joining a P2P Multi team. From then on my P2P Multi clanning began. Frozen Fury closed like 3 weeks after i joined or so.

Brutality - I had no clue what the 'clan world' was back then but as FF had closed many of them were talking about Brutality so I decided to follow, My time in brutality was more or less 2 weeks.

Genocide - After leaving Brutality I heard/was invited to join Genocide as many FF were in there I decided to join and give them a try, eventually they closed and I moved on with my P2P multi clanning, and seeing as KO was our main competition I joined them next.

Kill Orgy - I was in Kill Orgy for around 1 week~ lol, I was kicked back in BH days (statue BH) for being a RoT spy (was accused).

Quit for a bit as I got hacked. (came back after summer)

Rising Pkerz - I had joined Rising Pkerz after getting scraping some money back from being hacked towards the beginning of summer, I left RP after realizing I wanted to join RoT at the time.

RoT - I never officially joined/got it I was basically an intro forever lol, till i decided to quit for a bit and that led to me letting an official know to lock my last Introduction I had posted to RoT.

Infliction - After some time away from the clan world, a friend had told me to join IF, At the time I didn't have an account to join a clan with but at the time I was given auto member in IF (?) without a runescape account lol.

Public Enemies - I joined PE after Vanity (a clan I opened with a m8 of mine - did not last long which is why I did not mention it) I enjoyed PE for the short time I was in them until they closed.

Frozen Fury - I was in FF for almost a year, I reached senior member in FF and was promised nothing higher then that as I led like 10 FF members into barraging out vR's fall in after fighting 420, After many months in FF I had, had enough of FF and their poor leadership/members I decided to leave.

Kill Orgy - I joined Kill Orgy maybe 1-2 weeks after leaving FF. I was in KO for maybe 5+ months or so, I enjoyed my short time in KO from fighting clans like IF/FF/Brutality uncapped to the small fights we had in Cwa, to cleaning up the small teams in barrage piles, but recently KO closed which is why I'm posting my Introduction to RoT.

F2P

Violent Resolution - I was asked to join VR when I was in FF, I didn't enjoy VR so I ended up leaving them within 2 weeks time.

Ascension - Some other FF members were in Asc so I decided to join them, I ended up leaving becasue of a dissagreement with officials.

Legendz - I was asked to join Legendz by a m8 of mines, I enjoyed my short 2 months~ in Legendz but they didn't do much PvP so I got tired of it.

Pure Hatred - I joined PH after Legendz and was there up until a few weeks ago when I was removed for not being active enough. (was busy hardcore training on 07.)

Those are the clans I was officially in I might have PK'd with some other clans that aren't really relevant though.

6. Do you know any members? List them:

Del Muro, Johny, Derek, StarScream, PvP Skiller

7. Have you read the pinned topics in this forum?:

Didn't even see this question I had backspaced it into question 6, And Yes I have.

8. Is there anything else you wish to add:

I know a few of you despise me or got beef for some reason I don't even know for what reason but ye hopefully we can get passed that. If anything you can PM me and we can work whatever beef u got with me or w/e. IRC nick is; seckzi.

Edited by seckzi

derek

Good luck, you're my m8 but its going to be tough.

StarScream

Nice effort and ive known you for quite some time your a good guy in my opinion and on that note good luck ^_^ (Y)

Double 0 7

That clan history, Good luck.

slayer of noob

my boy, good to see you put in effort on your intro.

any drops from dks since last time?

Johny`

Nice effort, good luck lad. (Y)

Daniela

I don't remember details but what I recall is that you weren't good when you were here and also that you didn't sit through the intro period but instead decided to bail and join somewhere else isn't in your favor

gl nonetheless

Edited by Daniela

Harry

I'm all for giving people a chance but you've blown all of yours. Sorry but; no.

Newt

i haven't heard anything about you since we closed but all i remember you by is being a spastic lol hope you have changed since then

Edited by Soul 0f Rome