Reign of Terror decimate Damage Inc - 18-0

Sp3ed

is it really 18-0??? how????

Rob56
centenses*

did you fail third grand english or what kiddo

lol

Guest Desire

haha robe 92 is so stupid i tell u once i tell u again gtfo!!!

dereadytobie

Well actually i was Di and then intro'd to RoT at some point, spent 1 trip on your vent and never came back since you had so many mind numbingly retarded members spewing bullshit, was just annoying.

And the actual reason is because they have nowhere else to go, there's 2 clans in this game really.

http://rs-rot.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=12774

Let me jog your memory there. You're the one who gave up when not ONE person gave you a positive post on your application. You were never going to get in, ever. Make no mistake, you still would not get in. (Y)

1365224306152.gif

Andrew

Well actually i was Di and then intro'd to RoT at some point, spent 1 trip on your vent and never came back since you had so many mind numbingly retarded members spewing bullshit, was just annoying.

And the actual reason is because they have nowhere else to go, there's 2 clans in this game really.

http://rs-rot.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=12774

Let me jog your memory there. You're the one who gave up when not ONE person gave you a positive post on your application. You were never going to get in, ever. Make no mistake, you still would not get in. (Y)

1365224306152.gif

tumblr_lih4vwSBEg1qzaxefo1_250.gif

Villiska

I don't think I've ever blasted against such awful snipers lol. I got like 23 kills and 2 deaths. (returned with 1.2k blasts my last death out of pure confidence)

Cody^

I don't think I've ever blasted against such awful snipers lol. I got like 23 kills and 2 deaths. (returned with 1.2k blasts my last death out of pure confidence)

Strong snipers

H07D3lS.jpg

Guest Desire

Strong snipers

H07D3lS.jpg

gagagaga

Daniela

It's 2013 how are you guys still not adults lol. Making fun of a guys dead parents, pretty classy.

good joke ill tell that to deepfishings dead ass dusty ass coffin ass parents next time i piss on their grave

1674837-W9BJYPL.jpg

dont get mad kiddo, dont come onto our forums expecting to troll without getting trolled back. its the internet, if you cant take the 'your parents are dead' flames, you should commit suicide (like deepfishings parents)

So it's a bad thing that I understand the difference between saying someones shit on an overly RNG based MMORPG by Jagex ltd and actually making fun of someones dead parents?

You're displaying a number of characteristics of aspergers here you know, ever been tested?

>di spams ow8 you dont have dads

>di is honourable for saying it, im the asshole

hell yeah kyle

I believe it was a play on the trashy personalities of your clan, RoT are well known for acting below their age, immature and generally retarded. Not to mention the time they spend on the internet and not outside. From then on we made a presumption that the reason for this is that many of you had rough upbringings; which could be down to a common reason - having no dad.

Just a witty little thing based on the general opinion people have on RoT members, but it was based on a presumption and not fact.

Although due to someone with autisms lack of social understanding I'll forgive you for missing something subtle such as the difference between fact and presumption and why ones banter and ones a sign of being a social outcast.

pls don't say hurtful stuff like that we care so much about what members of a shit clan think of us :cry: :cry: :cry:

Edited by Daniela

Rob 92

It's 2013 how are you guys still not adults lol. Making fun of a guys dead parents, pretty classy.

good joke ill tell that to deepfishings dead ass dusty ass coffin ass parents next time i piss on their grave

1674837-W9BJYPL.jpg

dont get mad kiddo, dont come onto our forums expecting to troll without getting trolled back. its the internet, if you cant take the 'your parents are dead' flames, you should commit suicide (like deepfishings parents)

So it's a bad thing that I understand the difference between saying someones shit on an overly RNG based MMORPG by Jagex ltd and actually making fun of someones dead parents?

You're displaying a number of characteristics of aspergers here you know, ever been tested?

hell yeah kyle

I believe it was a play on the trashy personalities of your clan, RoT are well known for acting below their age, immature and generally retarded. Not to mention the time they spend on the internet and not outside. From then on we made a presumption that the reason for this is that many of you had rough upbringings; which could be down to a common reason - having no dad.

Just a witty little thing based on the general opinion people have on RoT members, but it was based on a presumption and not fact.

Although due to someone with autisms lack of social understanding I'll forgive you for missing something subtle such as the difference between fact and presumption and why ones banter and ones a sign of being a social outcast.

pls don't say hurtful stuff like that we care so much about what members of a shit clan think of us :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know you do, that's why i have 77 notifications of you all quoting me being rustled lol

Emanpop

1674837-W9BJYPL.jpg

hell yeah kyle

I know you do, that's why i have 77 notifications of you all quoting me being rustled lol

Honest question. Do you see DI beating RoT 1 time before summer is over?

Daniela

1674837-W9BJYPL.jpg

hell yeah kyle

If anyone is rustled it's you about the fact you got raped from the start lmfao

you got 45 views on this topic and you're the one saying rot doesn't go outside.....................pls lol

Rob 92

1674837-W9BJYPL.jpg

hell yeah kyle

If anyone is rustled it's you about the fact you got raped from the start lmfao

you got 45 views on this topic and you're the one saying rot doesn't go outside.....................pls lol

78 rustled quotes

Daniela

mad DI virgin confirmed :P :o ;)

Rob 92

mad DI virgin confirmed :P :o ;)

That description is 33% accurate, i am in DI.