Sign in to follow this  
Bearcub

Your opinion on clans

Bearcub

As simple as it gets, post your opinion on the following clans, positive or negative you won't be judged.

Di:

Vr:

EoS:

Df:

TT:

Gen:

Ph:

Feel free to add any i might have missed.

idc if u didnt read lol

Edited by Bearcub

KC4

Di: Could probably be alot better if they had some decent callers

Vr: shit
Couldn't care about the rest

EoMeri

Di: will do better when kaochinx/geezer get ranked probs

Vr: were inactive for few weeks but picking up activity

EoS: bad leadership but really active

Df: okay

TT: idk if they alive they never do nething

Gen: worst clan ive seen since tr died

Ph: i like em but they dont have many members n arent rly relevant

Cody^

Di: Claim wins when they lose and can only 1v3 us shit clan

Vr: Also shit cant 1v1 anyone

Eos: Active but horrible ranks

Df: Suck even more then di they cant last 5 mins in f2p

TT: Dead as fuck

Gen: Bad

PH: bad

Mfw

Di: Give us fights (jk not rly) but don't really stand a chance unless 3v1

Vr: LOL jokes

EoS: Read above

Df: Get used by VR/DI

TT: ?

Gen: Numbers but can't win fights

Ph: ?

Harry

Di: Have numbers and a constant stream of recruits but are literally awful at everything else.

Vr: Bad, always have been always will be. Plus they don't even have decent callers any more who were the only reason they were able to compete.

EoS: Some decent callers but small ML and very GMT based now

Df: Make up for the fact that they all like cock by being pussys in and out of game

TT: Low pulls/combats not really worth mentioning much

Gen: Active which is good

Ph: Also active which is good

Flemingo

Di: Overly inflated ego for a clan with no results

Vr: Dont really have an opinion on them

EoS: They seem to have more balls than DI/VR/DF even though they only pull 90 opts

Df: Seems like they dont know what they're doing

TT: Idk

Gen: Idk

Ph: Idk

huntero0o

DI: Gonna rise up and be better once they get on the feet

Vr: Good clan overall but there ranks are a disgrace (in 2013 anyway)

Df: Seem to be the new RSD

TT: dead and gone

Gen: Minions...

PH: Open CC

Fools/Cheer up: That Eorumimisdmim guy killed them

Scotty

Di: Lots of inner-clan drama. Have numbers but lack organization/member for member quality.

Vr: Irrelevant since the release of 2007

EoS: Community has been torn between other games and RS for ages. Have the potential to do well in RS07 though.

Df: They have a good community from what I can see. They're ok in F2P, but nothing to write home about.

TT: -

Gen: -

Ph: -

shots

Di: Gaining some sort of structure in terms of callers now, still lack the organisation overall to do well in fights that are even numbers/ in their favour

Vr: Been quiet the last month and a half (if not longer don't pay much attention to them),

EoS: They have good members that know what they are doing (in f2p anyway), weak leadership holds them back and low numbers too.

Df: Not sure what they think they can achieve by being the meat shields in their alliance since they are so weak, will only harm them.

TT: Not a factor since they have like 25 people (?)

Gen: Unorganised fools

Ph: Unorganised bad retards

Edited by Gun Sh0ts

Rob56

Di: Was once considered by many to have the highest standards for clanning, the remake is nothing but a second rate clan full of glory hunters/retards and their "standards" were thrown out of the window. Has never given us a run for our money 1v1 without teaming with other clans.

Vr: Shit clan, terrible member quality, pretty much sums it up really. They have inflated egos yet are too pussy to fight us without having their allies holding their hands.

EoS: Seems to be an ok clan but has some spastic ranks.

Df: ^

TT: Are they even alive/do they pk? Haven't seen them.

Gen: No opinion really, just a lower tier clan.

Ph: ^

Villiska

Damage Incorperated

A lot of people joining, a lot of people leaving. They don't have dedicated members who are willing to fight until they get a win nor do their leadership care to force them to excel. They're going to constantly give 3 hour fights with the first hour being a challenge then the rest being a slaughter because their members have no chemistry between each other and it's a mass recruited pit of glory hunters.

Echo of Silence

Probably the best quality out of the lower number memberlist clans. They do what they want and they don't care what other clans think about them. I think they'd do a lot better if they set their goals towards one thing rather than just fight whatever is available, but for now they hold the title as the best mid sized clan for sure.

Divine Forces

Would do a hell of a lot better if their leadership grew a nutsack. They have a good community with a lot of member chemistry who are willing to actually stay for fights, but their leadership always ends up siding with the wrong people. Hopefully they stray away from VR before their members get upset about it and start their own solo campaign to fight clans. They'd be #2-3 if they stuck to themselves with a bright future ahead of them.

The Titans

Always going to like The Titans from past history of them being mates. They aren't really relevant in terms of competing for rank spots anymore, but they're still a friendly face to see in the wild killing off morons. I highly doubt they'll bring anything back and start competing again, but I can't see them closing any time soon since their community is so tight knit.

Genesis

Honestly don't know shit about this clan apart from they have some dick size fight with Pure Hatred. I have seen their pulls though and they'd make mid sized clanning a lot more interesting if they squashed their beef with PH and started to give EoS/Df/Vr some fights.

Pure Hatred

Looks like their Memberlist is getting smaller as the time goes on and they're becoming a bit less relevant compared to their rivals Genesis. If they just squashed the beef with them I think they'd do well in the mid sized clanning.

Violent Resolution

Honestly the only clan I have nothing really good to say about. They're extremely cocky for absolutely no reason because their pulls are awful in comparison to their memberlist size and they have done shit all so far in the clan world. I do look forward to whatever dick riding they have planned to do with DI so our fights get a bit more interesting, but in terms of Violent Resolution ever being at a competitive level again is way out of the question at this point.

Aceman

Di: The new RSD, cannot take a loss and will not admit anyone is better than them.

Vr: Still just numbers and officials trying to boost morale by having themself on ts multiple times (check logs, done it before lol)

EoS: Respect them more than I used to. They're picking up and doing reasonable

Df: Much better off before True got leader. True is very rash and his own members complain about the abuse he gives on them. Apparently it's like how Lucas would rage suspend people

TT: Biding their time? I hope to see them make an appearance in the top but it seems they may be progressing towards how Gladz and "The" are

Gen: Won't break top 3

Ph: Meh, they won't break top 3

StarScream

Di: Garbage

Vr: Super Garbage

EoS: eh they ok

Df: EH

TT: Pretty good

Gen: not bad

Ph: They ight

erik

Di: Reminds me of the lithuanians in BH that would come out at like 3-4AM EST and would just die constantly for full bank every time. Needs to recruit more (because it's the only way they'll come near beating us).

Vr: I don't care about them mainly because they're just dead/irrelevant.

EoS: I don't care about them either. Ell01 is currently bringing their clan down with his bad calling. Once they kick them, they'll be better.

Df: Just faggots.

TT: Yeah dude tribot.org

Gen: IDC

Ph: IDC