Sign in to follow this  
Why Dee Ess

#8: Jay/YDS into to RoT

D-Shaden

hmm gl m8

Daniela

every clan/team you were in hated you lol

EoMeri

The only reason you are here is because we are the best. You and that ruon3bs kid are the same, both retarded as fuck and the biggest clanworld rejects. I know its 2013 and all but seriously, we need to draw the line somewhere and this is definately it.

Get the fuck out

Daniela

lmao I actually thought of Ruon3bs too when I saw this topic..god damit

esse

na idiot lmfao

Edited by ~Ste

shots

The only reason you are here is because we are the best. You and that ruon3bs kid are the same, both retarded as fuck and the biggest clanworld rejects. I know its 2013 and all but seriously, we need to draw the line somewhere and this is definately it.

Get the fuck out

This, you are a fucking spastic. And not even like Desire who trolls and is funny while being a spastic (sometimes over the top). You are literally just a moron with no comedic value who is now trying to worm his way into RoT because theres no hope for him elsewhere.

~WhiteKnight4U

RanGerBenil

I remember your name, can't be to hard right? You've been in every single clan out there.

Anyways, looking at the replies, you are a spastic and there's like basically no hope that you will make it trought.

Good luck though.

Villiska

You're never getting into RoT, why do you keep trying? Lol.

Fus

Get the fuck out

naa nigga

Zlat

You've got a lot to prove.

Don't screw up.

Good luck Yds!

Mfw

I've seen alot of spastics come and go but you're in a league of your own. You sucked up to officials for months trying to get into this clan until we just told you to basically stop trying. It got you butthurt to the point that you joined every anti RoT clan/team out there and just talked shit non stop. Now I honestly don't care when people talk shit because haters are gonna hate, but to do so after sucking up for that long just shows how immature and bipolar you are.

Same with Frozen Fury. When I was in FF you were a complete spastic to the point where people would sit on ts and make fun of you for trying so hard to get in after getting kicked for being a downer (I'm sure PvP Skiller can confirm this). After they made it clear no matter how much you sucked up and tried you weren't going to get back in you started crashing every fight we had for months. My clan history is nothing to be proud of at points but it looks like you've hopped back and forth between every low tier clan there is and don't last very long in any.

Not going to wish you luck because no amount of luck will help you, you're gonna have to prove you want to be here. It'll be harder than EoMeri in his sisters bed.

Edited by flobes

Danne

naa you're a huge reject and you also forgot to mention you tried to join Solace with the purpose of spying (maybe you did mention it, didn't read lol)