Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Why Dee Ess

#9: Jay/YDS

Recommended Posts

Daniela

na piss off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nine

From your last intro:

 


I've seen alot of spastics come and go but you're in a league of your own. You sucked up to officials for months trying to get into this clan until we just told you to basically stop trying. It got you butthurt to the point that you joined every anti RoT clan/team out there and just talked shit non stop. Now I honestly don't care when people talk shit because haters are gonna hate, but to do so after sucking up for that long just shows how immature and bipolar you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F2P GIANT

na piss off

^

even if you somehow aren't a downy anymore you still have the downy stigma and letting shitheads like you into the clan just makes us look bad lol

 

give up / kill yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Johny`

Good luck, if you really want this I suggest you stick around for a while because this wont be an easy ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gkef

Don't know you, but based on the replies in this topic I'd recommend waiting like 2-3 years and then trying again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danne

na piss off

yea piss off dickhead not even vr wants you lmao!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt

give up / kill yourself

Edited by Matt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
derek

just going to decline this now to save you from the abuse you havent received yet. not going to sugar coat it, you may have changed (although how much is yet to be seen), but this isnt the clan for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Running_THE_Numbers

ok this is actually embarassing for jorge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Once
On 10/3/2013 at 3:40 PM, Satan's Little Helper (Allegedly) said:

^

even if you somehow aren't a downy anymore you still have the downy stigma and letting shitheads like you into the clan just makes us look bad lol

 

give up / kill yourself

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Live Badass
On 10/3/2013 at 3:40 PM, Satan's Little Helper (Allegedly) said:

 

even if you somehow aren't a downy anymore you still have the downy stigma and letting shitheads like you into the clan just makes us look bad lol

 

give up / kill yourself

^

Edited by Frosty the sNOwOFFman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Running_THE_Numbers
On 10/4/2013 at 2:54 PM, The Jew Who Stole Christmas said:

just going to decline this now to save you from the abuse you havent received yet. not going to sugar coat it, you may have changed (although how much is yet to be seen), but this isnt the clan for you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Running_THE_Numbers
On 10/4/2013 at 4:39 AM, Danne said:

yea piss off dickhead not even vr wants you lmao!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this