TMD~

TMD

TMD~

1. Display Name: T_MD

a. IRC Name: TMD|Marcus

b. Past Display Names:

Marcus XD, TM_D

2. Tell us a little about yourself:

Hey I'm Marcus, 20 years old from North Carolina. In 3rd year of college majoring in engineering and work part time but I still log on RS daily usually. Been scaping for like 7 years now and really only have played the game for the past 3-4 years pk like most of you I'm sure. ( I Know My Sets/Stats are not amazing, I didnt play at all during the summer, just started playing again a month ago at 100 cmb/100k bank, been working my tail off for this very reason)

3. Combat Level (Include picture of your stats):

7VdBCLQ.png

wtgoX9s.png

4. Picture of PK gear/supplies (You are expected to have F2P and P2P sets):

g7h2GjU.png

5. List all clans and teams you have been apart of:

Anti-Welfarers: Member: Left 2008~

When I frst started multi-pking I enjoyed camping around bh-stairs and clan wars, and this was a fun, smaller team compared to jaja/welfarers that I enjoyed, we sniped and had good fun but eventually I felt it would be better to move on.

Risingpkers: Member: Closed 2008~

Joined RP with a couple friends, had a lot of fun, was my first legit clan, wasn't in RP for very long, but had some good memories in the time i was there.

Serenity: Member: Left 2009

When Divine Wrath decided to merge with Requiem to become Serenity, we thought it would be a great idea, soon to found out quite the opposite, and disbanded and we re-formed DW (below)

Divine Wrath: Leader: Closed 2009-2013

DW started out as a small group of friends that would camp Fist of Guthix and tussle with clans like Higher Force, Requiem and AOG. Once Jagex got rid of ep/pvp worlds we found a sort of new home in rev caves, where we were widely known as one of the most active p2p clans from 2012~ up until EOC where we left RS for private servers. Great community/clan.

Team Cardboard: FA: Closed 2012

Basically a small CWA/p2p team that was one of the best when they were open, sadly like 2 weeks after I joined they closed.

Infliction: Member: Closed. 2012-2013

As DW became more and more prominent in the p2p clanworld, and with IF being the #1 p2p during the summer of 2012, we sort of befriended IF and after a while me and a couple of other mates joined IF in around August of 2012, was a great community and met some great guys there, IF tried to open back up on 07 but there just wasn't enough people that were willing to start all over funnest clan I've ever been in.

Violent Resolution: FA: Left 2013

When 07rs first opened, i was in Divine Wrath, once we closed I was eager to join a clan, with my first choice being ROT I introed, soon to find that I was nowhere near the requirements and honestly thought I'd never have the time to get to that point with summer starting soon, knowing I'd be extremely occupied. So I decided to try out VR, honestly had to be the worst experience I've ever had in a clan. The officials just mass-fed propaganda to the members to keep them happy while every single time we'd go out, they would be extremely hesitant to fight others unless they were 100% sure they had the number advantage. Can still recall when ROT rushed us and Cera screamed "LOG LOG LOG". Just got tired of all the bullshit and left. ( Quit RS for 3 months afterwards.)

Jaja: Member: Current

Being friends with Despair, I asked if I could pk with them, he said sure, fun group of guys, with a fun attitude of really not giving a fuck.

6. Why do you want to join Reign of Terror?

Honest is the clan I've always looked up to and wanted to be a part of, with the best quality/commitment and organization in game. Want to finish off my RS days in a clan I'll enjoy and have fun with, can't see myself being in any other clans.

7. Do you know any members? List them:

True Hero- Was in Infliction with him, he was also in DW on a private server post-eoc and pre-osrs.

Mojo- talked to him some times on Soulsplit (post eoc/pre-osrs) >Before Brut hated DW :o

Ste~- Same as above

Despair- even though our clans were rivals in 2012, he was probably the only guy i talked into VR, and is a good friend still.

Break- was in a rival clan on a fun RSPS called Telos, talked to him a couple times :o

8. Have you read the pinned topics in this forum?:

Yes.

9. Is there anything else you wish to add:

I understand my stats and bank are not amazing, but I'm 100% committed to improve upon and will be blasting/binding every trip, all I'm asking for is a chance, thanks. Thinking about buying 20m soon.

edit: f2p sets updated 10/17, will work on p2p sets next

Edited by TMD~

Barbus12

a lot to work on. not going to bother pointing it out cause its 2013 you should know what you need. work on it.

B``

Not sure why you would intro with such a lack of sets and no cash to buy more probably should of waited a tad longer tbh. you won't be ranging with 70 range and since you don't have mage idk what your planning to do in p2p trips or how you are going to train those stats without gp or mentioning anything about possibly acquiring some asap.

Keep Christ in Christmas

gl

Alex

Got a lot to prove, keep training and good luck

slayer of noob

swap out the range sets for mage, 70 range sucks balls

I'm going to assume you know what to work on since you've been in p2p teams before

good luck

Fasty

Terrible stats/bank/clan history

Should probably try again later if you actually want to join

StarScream

Its a long road ahead good luck man and work on your stats if u can. (THH)

derek

hope you dont expect to pure melee/range during your fa

ive seen you posting around which is a plus, but thats pretty much offset by your clan history. good luck, youre going to need it

Fus

You got some serious improving to do with your stats and sets ( sure you knew that already), do it ASAP

Good luck, think you are going to need it

RanGerBenil

INFLICTION HAS NEVER BEEN #1.

Shit clan history but good luck.

Guest B0rntowildy

Terrible stats/bank/clan history

Should probably try again later if you actually want to join

Took the words out of my head.