Sign in to follow this  
Launcelotdev92

Streamer with a question

Launcelotdev92

@Otter spamming someone sounds like a great way to get on their good side right? :)

@fast thanks for the luck.

@livvii it's not so much for "promotion" what's the point of your clan? Have fun mess shit up? Troll people, wreck in clan battles? I think it would be a fun thing to add to the clan. And would help with some goals.

Launcelotdev92

Hey @Edot I'm supposed to spam you messages apparently Kappa

P.S. love your animals in the pic!!

Edited by Launcelotdev92

Launcelotdev92

Xinnara banterior on fleeekkk

Honestly orc, I am not sure what the inner workings of the clan are. So, I'm not sure what's possible. Figured the best e way to find out is to ask. I'm pretty sure I qualify to be s normal member, and I would be streaming it if I joined.

derek

we have enough fame that we could just have one of our own stream

whats in it for us going through a third party

Gino

I cut out the first part cause it was a bunch of shit no one cares about.

Idea 1: Deadman ironman mode....

Fucking kill yourself with this idea, iron man mode is retarded and so are you.

Idea 2: shameless promotion....

Kill anyone who doesn't support the stream and/or ROT. This applies to dead man mode and it would be mutual advertisement for the awesome clan, and my stream which supports your clan.

We already do this, how is this new?

Idea 3: Expansion and WAR

Recruit people from viewers we could have try outs and things like that. We could also attack other streams if possible muhahahaha.

Are you fucking dumb? You think we'd take in any of them fucking virgins. 1/10000 may have a small chance in RoT, but the rest are level 99 or lower. Dumb idea

I have a few other things in the thought bank. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for reading the post look forward to hearing feedback and maybe some other plans or ideas.

I think you're a terrible salesman and trying to self promote your twitch career, which by the way, isn't EVER going to take off. Do me a favor and get the fuck off these forums before I personally, punch you in your shit.

Launcelotdev92

@derek, well first off there is little or no cost to you. You'd get someone who can make videos, highlights, overlays, website maintenence, etc. Not to mention the small viewer boost of my whopping 30 viewer average. If it was successful we could even accept donations to pay for clan related things. I am sure I could thing of more if it sounds interesting.

@gino couldn't be bothered to read your trolly, post past the first sentence thanks for reading mine though.

If someone cares about any of his points let me know and I'll make a point to read and reply accordingly.

Edited by Launcelotdev92

Launcelotdev92

Thanks ryzho,

Gino I like the last bit about punching my shit? I didn't know that was an actual threat. Quick edit it before it makes you look like you attack people's shit to scare them.