Login Changes: Use your display name to login.

Please read this topic before using the forums

Sign in to follow this  
Jake

MMA/UFC Discussion

Revurse

Feel really bad for DC. No clue as to why Joe Rogan decided to interview him when he's always adamant about not interviewing fighters after they get (T)KOd.

Really wish Rory would come back and get his belt.

Woodley probably could have been more active but there wasn't a reason for him to risk the belt. I hope Lawler can somehow manage to stir things up and get the title back.

More fighters are needed at women's 145. I just want to see cyborg take people's souls. Soccer mom's face looked petrified the whole time she was fighting.

Jake

Feel really bad for DC. No clue as to why Joe Rogan decided to interview him when he's always adamant about not interviewing fighters after they get (T)KOd.

1) I don't think I realized what I was doing until I actually had a mic in front of him. I've said I don't want to interview KO'ed fighters
2) And then I wound up doing it to someone I care a great deal about. D.C. Is a great man and the whole thing was surreal.
3) I was beating myself up about it all last night. It'll never happen again. My apologies to D.C. And to all of you.
4) Again, no one asked me to do it. It was 100% my fuck up. Like I said, I was kind of in shock.
from rogan's twitter this morning
but yeah, can't help but feel for dc. he was looking worlds better in the match up than last time, connecting w/ good shit early
and woodley is probably p4p most intelligent, maybe beneath mighty mouse

bUTPLAY

1) I don't think I realized what I was doing until I actually had a mic in front of him. I've said I don't want to interview KO'ed fighters
2) And then I wound up doing it to someone I care a great deal about. D.C. Is a great man and the whole thing was surreal.
3) I was beating myself up about it all last night. It'll never happen again. My apologies to D.C. And to all of you.
4) Again, no one asked me to do it. It was 100% my fuck up. Like I said, I was kind of in shock.
from rogan's twitter this morning
but yeah, can't help but feel for dc. he was looking worlds better in the match up than last time, connecting w/ good shit early
and woodley is probably p4p most intelligent, maybe beneath mighty mouse

I knew joe fucked up the second he walked to DC after the round ended

He 100% fought better this time than the last rematch that's for sure

Also not sure why people thought the Woodley fight was boring, he had 100% tdd against Maia (24 takedowns counted), if your the world champ you're not gonna go in with a round house chuck norris kick to please your fans lol

bUTPLAY

Also did you see the press conference with Dana White lmao, was roasting Woodley for not having an exciting fight even though he said days before the fight that it was going to be a slow and technically fought fight.

The nigga also said that whoever won Woodley vs Maia would fight GSP but since the fans were upset about it Woodley doesn't get to fight GSP

SMFH bro

Jake

Also did you see the press conference with Dana White lmao, was roasting Woodley for not having an exciting fight even though he said days before the fight that it was going to be a slow and technically fought fight.

The nigga also said that whoever won Woodley vs Maia would fight GSP but since the fans were upset about it Woodley doesn't get to fight GSP

SMFH bro

dana makes me angry, he's constantly back pedaling

Revurse

SMFH bro

dana makes me angry, he's constantly back pedaling

"he was never my friend" - dana white

chance111

i was watching that snoopcast shit the other night and fuckn hell that shit is cringe. that shit would of been perfect for rampage. i wish ufc had of fought for harder for him instead of letting bellator walk over him again

bUTPLAY

mcgregor vs mayweather agreed on 8 oz gloves

rip ur brittle little hands nigga

Otter

jones busted for steroids again?

Punkflowz

Oral ped

bUTPLAY

im gna fuckin cry

Gladias