Marky

Marky's Intro

Edson
On 5/26/2016 at 3:35 PM, Marky said:

10. Why do you want to join Reign of Terror? I want to join Reign of Terror because every time whilst I was in AF I would look forward to fighting rot because I knew that it would always be a good fight even though after 1-2 hours we would be told to stop returning. Also, I want to be apart of a clan that is dedicated to what they do no matter the situation and from what the ex-rot in JaJa have told me about if you want the best experience in rs to give rot a shot and from the couple of trips I have attended instantly I can see that this is the case and this is what I like.

13. This is your last chance to come clean about your past and clear anything up. Do you have anything else to add?: Rot

😛

Nine

all our rejects are ranks in anti rot clans lmfao

• Haha 1
Jamer1

10. Why do you want to join Reign of Terror? I want to join Reign of Terror because every time whilst I was in AF I would look forward to fighting rot because I knew that it would always be a good fight even though after 1-2 hours we would be told to stop returning. Also, I want to be apart of a clan that is dedicated to what they do no matter the situation and from what the ex-rot in JaJa have told me about if you want the best experience in rs to give rot a shot and from the couple of trips I have attended instantly I can see that this is the case and this is what I like.

Rash
19 hours ago, Jamer1 said:

10. Why do you want to join Reign of Terror? I want to join Reign of Terror because every time whilst I was in AF I would look forward to fighting rot because I knew that it would always be a good fight even though after 1-2 hours we would be told to stop returning. Also, I want to be apart of a clan that is dedicated to what they do no matter the situation and from what the ex-rot in JaJa have told me about if you want the best experience in rs to give rot a shot and from the couple of trips I have attended instantly I can see that this is the case and this is what I like.

ld110
53 minutes ago, Jamer1 said:

think its a no from me

Jamer1

I want to join Reign of Terror because every time whilst I was in AF I would look forward to fighting rot because I knew that it would always be a good fight even though after 1-2 hours we would be told to stop returning. Also, I want to be apart of a clan that is dedicated to what they do no matter the situation and from what the ex-rot in JaJa have told me about if you want the best experience in rs to give rot a shot and from the couple of trips I have attended instantly I can see that this is the case and this is what I like.

Jamer1

I want to join Reign of Terror because every time whilst I was in AF I would look forward to fighting rot because I knew that it would always be a good fight even though after 1-2 hours we would be told to stop returning. Also, I want to be apart of a clan that is dedicated to what they do no matter the situation and from what the ex-rot in JaJa have told me about if you want the best experience in rs to give rot a shot and from the couple of trips I have attended instantly I can see that this is the case and this is what I like.

Jamer1

Jamer1

not a good look from an AF official tbh

_YE
2 hours ago, Jamer1 said:

not a good look from an AF official tbh

Rash
On 1/30/2022 at 8:03 PM, Jamer1 said: