Elver

Elver's Intro

shots

11. Why should we give you a chance? What do you have to offer?

I believe that i should get the privilege of being given a chance because i'm a very dedicated individual and will give it my all. Having had experiences of both pure-clanning and main-clanning alike, as well as leadership roles, i'm confident that the abilities and skills which i have developed through the years of clanning and as a rank will help me to make a solid contribution to the clan. I'm easy to get along with and would be happy to help in any way i can.

FUCKING LOL

ryan1

7»14Fri7/14017:14167:14127« <06*****> 100m from infamous but paid him back 2 days ago (only reason he did was 2 clear some air to get into rot or try 2)

7»14Fri7/14017:14167:14167« <06*****> alexander 60m
7»14Fri7/14017:14167:14197« <06*****> simon 100m
fuck off
Edited by Ryan1

Zulu

You used your leader rank in eop to scam a member and a friend of mine for a measly 100m by claiming the account he sold to theo, who sold it to you got recovered when in fact you had just sold it on to someone else and failed recovering it. 3 months later and the day you are telling people you are posting your intro to rot and asking for refs you pay back the original 100m, I'm sure the 2 things aren't connected.
edit: pmed me and cleared up a lot of the other instances i mentioned, still took him 3 months and him wanting to join rot to pay the member back.

hmm i change my gl to a no thanks regardless of the edit

edit: actually i think the edit makes it worse

Edited by Zulu

xgot

After finding out more info I don't think you deserve a chance right now. Scamming somebody and only paying it back after 3 months when you decided to intro is already enough reason to say no. Apparently someone also wrote parts of your intro and it is still shit.

Matt`

edit: pmed me and cleared up a lot of the other instances i mentioned, still took him 3 months and him wanting to join rot to pay the member back.

no thanks

Villiska

Your intro is shit, you have no experience and you offer pretty much nothing to the clan. To top it off, you have a history of abusing your power to scam members in your own clan.

Why would anyone want you here?

Danny

Heard some less than stellar things about you (which everyone already stated). Like Filz said, we trust everyone in this clan but to accept or even give a known scammer the chance to be invited to our community with a shit history like yourself is probably not the smartest thing to do. You mentioned that you scammed ~2 ? people using your Leader rank in EoP to give you leverage (which is cringeworthy in itself) but after posting this, multiple people are coming out and saying that you did infact scam more people than the ones you stated (not sure if 100% legitimate but my point still stands).

eat shit

Jagerblue

Good luck, a mate of jax is a mate of mine.

Get 2k

Bodied

dont like snakes and apparantly you are one lol

Danny
»Fri/08:16:24 PM« <@***> wat happened

»Fri/08:16:28 PM« <@***> he just

»Fri/08:16:31 PM« <@***> he fricked infamous overf

»Fri/08:16:32 PM« <@***> for 100m

»Fri/08:16:44 PM« <@***> then stepped dwon in eop cause he said he had 0 time

»Fri/08:16:54 PM« <@***> ??

»Fri/08:16:55 PM« <@***> then he wanted 2 join rot

»Fri/08:16:57 PM« <@***> went looking for refs