Sign in to follow this  
Igotlaid 69

Where to....

Igotlaid 69

Buy 07 GP?

Old school member here trying to come back into the system as I just appealed my perm ban. Can anyone can vouch for anyone in rot to sell or help me out with a care package?

Good guy Milan already hooked it up with a care package.

Let me know....thanks.

Pres

truth is... my buddy jarl here is a humble guy... you think he's just going to ride out on his stallion and give you a care package? no... hes a modest guy just trying to be the hero behind the scenes. you need help? everyone is going to point you to jarl... but is jarl going to step out into the sunlight and absorb all those juicy rays of complimentation? no. because jarl has pride in what he does. so go pm jarl on irc and im sure he will help you in private. don't forget something that jarl always told me "if you ain't first, your last".

Jasonatic

danker dan

Spencer

truth is... my buddy jarl here is a humble guy... you think he's just going to ride out on his stallion and give you a care package? no... hes a modest guy just trying to be the hero behind the scenes. you need help? everyone is going to point you to jarl... but is jarl going to step out into the sunlight and absorb all those juicy rays of complimentation? no. because jarl has pride in what he does. so go pm jarl on irc and im sure he will help you in private. don't forget something that jarl always told me "if you ain't first, your last".

wilford

gl buying

Phaeo