erik

New Forums

erik

Sorry for long downtime but, as you can now see, forums were upgraded to the latest version. Everything may look somewhat the same but there are a lot of new small features! They aren't fully done but are functional now. I will continue to upgrade them throughout the winter break.

Logging in

Your brand new login will be your display name OR email address on the account, we no longer use usernames like we did in the old forums. Please set up 2-step authenticate on your account to prevent any hi-jacking. If you need your password, use the recovery password form. If you have trouble signing in, please come to Discord/IRC and shoot any of the admins a message for a fast response. Alternatively, you can contact an admin via this link.

Social Log-ins

Twitter log ins should make the process way faster and I'll add the rest of the social media logins in the near future.

Suggestions / Reporting Issues

If you do see some things that are off, please shoot me a DM or just post on this topic and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Security Upgrades

ALL images are uploaded to server and served back to you to prevent any IP grabbing.

wilford

new phone who this?