Matt

Revenant, Divine Forces, and Ancient Fury Defeated.

Matt

8NbVKnf.gif

Yesterday we had a short fight with Revenant, and while we're on the subject I'd like to say that I appreciate the fights but it came as a surprise to us to see that Revenant had facilitated the participation of a lot of ex-AF members (Who are also being mass-recruited into Frontline). I guess every clan is entitled to making their own decisions, but it did rub some people the wrong way. We fought through it regardless, and come the end of the fight they asked us for a re-match that would take place tonight.

We gladly accepted, but we did let our most recent encounter with them inform on us how to proceed tonight. We knew that clans would crash, and that maybe Revenant wouldn't necessarily accept their help but nonetheless we came prepared to fight on all sides tonight, just as we've been doing for years but haven't had to do recently.

Because of that, Revenant's fate tonight was sealed. Once we enter the battlefield with the mentality we did tonight, there is no stopping us.

Reign of Terror Starting: 150

Revenant Starting: 150

Uq6fwcr.png

To nobody's surprise, it wasn't much of a contest. I'll chalk it up to a few things in particular: First and foremost, we realized that Revenant not only took on a lot of AF members but also morphed their fighting style to mimic theirs. Not a very smart move considering we all know how badly AF used to get beat down when fighting us. Second, associating yourselves with AF and by extension FL only motivated people. Third, Revenant's performance just wasn't up to snuff.

I'm not trying to be a jerk about it. I appreciate Revenant stepping up and giving us fights. Hopefully Revenant shows people that it's okay to challenge yourself and move outside of your comfort zone. Thanks for the fight.

hbOpoeu.png
vy2nqD7.png 
ME7Ysg1.png
WDlFefX.png
t3kea6S.png
h8SPxOe.png
llOmUWC.png
G2Lh2VB.png
bGr9SZC.png
kOaTvBN.png
2GmMLMr.png
2gokKuW.png
R1JLiO0.png
sOev3en.png
jG0eY2b.png
pLtaYkS.png
Oc6ou3R.png
K6YNePf.png
q7GswsV.png
hmriRLq.png
tw2h4VG.png
F9BDDNI.png
LbQ6eeN.png
54sXWjj.png
n6XnV2w.png
VnNaq2k.png
IM4ktyu.png
cwLPhNN.png
YglrfmK.png
cDXHDpw.png
VPpwkVb.png
nAviBEZ.png
KPQFSp7.png
D2mICon.png
RiMu3IG.png
WIQ8343.png
aL235Ln.png
ghPMQW5.png
DlHIZfg.png
7cTcINH.png
eVu0ThU.png
QwUm9mi.png
nsPASVT.png
E5TtLRD.png
3VLGAXz.png
2Grw86s.png
4RQWhKw.png
O8jhA8i.png
vDnAhqX.png
3S10EqM.png
j0ZQwkX.png
YSUypcr.png
zWEP9UQ.png
EidrkHZ.png
Gwc0TwT.png
sPxXH9C.png
iz0buqQ.png
isxnfhK.png
TnnG7nP.png
kbzC8ye.png
KCRpmY2.png
mIpz2ZJ.png
gHwlFW7.png
UR0kkVn.png
xvd0zOl.png
JljYKvu.png
CWo1YXZ.png
Pq1fhzv.png
GwkxROn.png
ckkPEx3.png
kbmy2A2.png
RXJ531d.png
cdLq6p8.png
KD0PsrR.png
4KXmcMY.png
lJbxKKa.png
7gaudpB.png
gy4pUpU.png
YssvEna.png
TM0hbmR.png
jLqpsod.png
PfqxYEV.png

Reign of Terror Ending: 180~

Revenant Ending: 150~

H6iBtGm.png

Shout Outs...

• Divine Forces for asking VR if we'd be okay with giving them a truce. Keep dreaming! It'll never end!
  • Frontline for taking up Xpoza's offer to help them by sending 20 ex-AF their way. Wait until the clan world finds out the truth about Xpoza! Check RoT CD for updates!

wilford

a whole lot of gang shit

kyle

these kids are so much fucking worse than ct lmfao wtf

Glad

gang gang nigga

was pretty easy