Login Changes: Use your display name to login.

Please read this topic before using the forums

Sign in to follow this  
dbu12

Dbu Community Intro

dbu12

1. Display Name: dbu
1a. Previous Display Names:Pat Fussy/92dinkynoob/fielddetail, random temporary name changes, name pat fussy recently got banned that account is now permantley 92dinkynoob

2. About yourself: Im 20 years old, and live in the Florida, have been playing RS for about 11 years ever since I was a kid, have a part time job right now that I enjoy /part time student in community college / have a lot of free time on my hands to play RS, dont play any other games on the computer at the moment. I've loved playing runescape ever since I was a kid it was always a game I have played pretty consistently, only taking a break really when Eoc came out and even then I was active on Private Servers. Was big on sports in highschool and played football in college but quit so I can scape and focus on school. (joking on the rs part), but anyways I enjoy playing RS in my free time.
3. Combat Level & Picture of your Stats:124 currently but plan to get to 125-126 ASAP 

caf9ee592a217bb8d27797189c2c669e.png
4. Do you have the recommended Character build (http://rs-rot.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58557)? Yes

5. Do you have any experience with Clans? If so, which clans: My clan history is not the best obviously but I feel like I have enough experience to prove myself as a good player. Played with a few small clans before deadman originally came out, but the names of clans I can remember are 

Anonymous Community (AC) [November 2015-December 2016]: First few weeks of deadman coming out I was only playing with a group of friends which was not enough so I decided to join AC and check it out because of the mass numbers they had and didn't really have many options. Moved up after a few months and became a rank in AC as we slowly transitioned to playing 07 and trying to compete a little with bigger clans which never really worked out. Decided to leave after about a year with a group of people and decided to start our own clan known as Execution but this really is more a group of friends then a clan.

Execution (Ex) [December 2016-current]: Still play with these guys today we play World 45 and 07 as well, we go out and pk in singles/multi on 07 to get a few fights but nothing too serious as we aren't really a huge clan that can compete but we have solid quality to do what we have to do. We play every seasonal / tournament and I guess that is our strength even though we don't have a lot of numbers we do hold our own for the numbers we have.  After a few months of playing with these guys I decided i wanted 

Damage Inc (DI) [January 2017-May 2017]: Really appreciated that these guys gave me a chance I believe when I was a part of DI, Rot and DI weren't beefing at the time. I joined this clan to get experience in f2p pking and p2p pking and learning little things that help a lot in the wilderness/CWA fights etc, learned a lot from these guys teaching me had a really good mentor (County) who helped me fix things that I didn't have down at first. Ended up getting kicked for inactivity as i was busy with school over spring/summer and didn't let them know at the time. Was welcomed to join back at anytime by Olde/Bball as long as I was active. Haven't decided to join back as they seem not as strong and have a few friends in there who dont seem like they're not having fun. 

Flamingos [October 2017-now]: I go in here and now and then when I feel like singles pking as I'm just a clan friend, and will help out TB for these guys and get some singles experience. These guys have taught me a lot as well in the singles part of the game. 

6. Do you play Deadman at all? Yes I play deadman every tournament and seasonal competively, also play world 45 pretty actively so I know a lot of little things about the game that not the normal person would. Deadman mode has always been my thing since it has came out when I wasnt pking/ doing something on 07. Up there as one of the most experienced people on Deadman I would say. 

7. Do you know anyone in RoT, if so, whom?: Lolko - 1 year kept in touch

County - 1 year havent kept in much touch with county 

SFA - about 1 year 

Wilford - was in DI at the same time

Foyboy - DI

Zain - DI and Flamingos

8. Anything else you want to add: Im sure there are multiple RoT members that have beef with me over me trolling but I'm willing to prove that I'm not just a troll and clear things up and hopefully given a chance to prove myself if you personally have a problem with me I'd be glad to try to clear it up. Talked with a few members already and said I should give it a shot if I think I can prove myself.

If you would like to message me about anything or have any questions I'm on discord @dbpoo#4572 

Irc: dbu

Thanks

Edited by dbu12

slurm

hello

Gladias

hello

Savea

That's a heckin shit total for someone that 'has loads of time to play rs'

welcome

Fierce

Hello gamer

M i t c h

Hmmm hello

kyle

yo

Jack

hmm I remember flaming you a lot in F2P CWA but never really had a problem with you personally 

welcome to the forums 

Sweaters

fuck off retard

Otter

Hi

county

hey

Fasty

Hello

Filz

u suck ass at brid ahah!!

Robo