Matt

Day 2 of the New Decade: Same shit..

Matt

You can tell they're trying to do something. Today was not your normal day. We've been fighting them all day from 9AM to as I write this topic (Just killed one of them for a ZGS like 6 minutes before I wrote this).

Round 1 - 9AM:

Found them massing up to hit our worlds and got their leader for a +1 and forced them to end before they even begin.

Gyq1oyb.png

nZkCKUT.png

Round 2 - 3PM

Found DF+Liths fighting in deep wild and rushed them at Old gate thinking it was going to turn into a fight but within like 5 minutes they both evacuated the world.

V4RKp9G.png

FHkIvVQ.png

hyet7kn.png

s8NUaKU.png

Round 1 - 4PM:

We knew they weren't done. Our spies informed us that AF/Rev/Jaja were massing up so we got ready to rush DF/Liths once again east of moss giants and this time was going to be no different than every other time. We humiliated them.

They left their allied CC open and I spent the fight humiliating their officials/members while they were desperately trying to find something to say, they ended after a few minutes.

hTrLKFd.png

Round 1 - 7PM:

Still in progress but we figured out the rats were going to try and mass up around then and we caught them before they even knew what was happening. Followed them a few worlds until they were finished.

z8jMyHT.png

L31BXUo.png

Keep running Rats

Pres

poopball on suicide watch

Lugarious

fking lol

ales

anti-rot = fans of DT SW

LMAOOO WEEEEEEEEK

Rune Evil

bball l00000000000000l