Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
derek

friday: 3rd time in 7 days

Recommended Posts

bipoc

rev pulled 2 for this fight LMFAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karma

gays get smoked lmfao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bipoc

Why did only 2 players from the alliance show up? Does nobody care about DF?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTY

where the fuck was rev? LAWL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTY

af hiding at sand crabs again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTY

rev hiding at sand crabs again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTY

af and rev holding hands today lawl dood 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bipoc
Just now, OTY said:

af and rev holding hands today lawl dood 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bipoc
1 minute ago, Karma said:

gays get smoked lmfao

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jackk

once again, no one comes to save the fags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTY
53 minutes ago, jackk said:

once again, no one comes to save the fags

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adam1337

faggots lmfao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTY
55 minutes ago, Adam1337 said:

faggots lmfao

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
derek

happy palestine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTY
54 minutes ago, derek said:

happy palestine

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this