Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Monday: 14 Years Later...Some things never change.

Matt

Some things never change. We do not change. The clan you see today is the same clan it was yesterday and the day before that. We opened our doors 14 years ago to this day and very little has changed since then.

We were the most hated clan back then and we are the most hated today. Clans degraded themselves and made alliances to team against us back then and they degrade themselves and make alliances today. We made everyone play by our rules and on our terms back then and they still play by our rules and on our terms today.

These alliances come and go. Reign of Terror does not. We were the same yesterday and today and fourteen years ago. In fact, very soon I think everyone is going to realize how little we have changed. We have every tool at our disposal and we're going to use it. Very much like we used to. Like I said, we do not change.

As for today? We had a fight today and we humiliated AF+Rev and then had a clean fight with SV for an hour without any interruption. I guess that's worth a couple lines.  The individual fights mean very little now that they're in a 13-clan alliance.

What means a lot more is the fact that despite that large alliance, when we found Rev alone today, they ran and logged because they knew what would happen in a 1v1. They re-massed on another world and teled up with AF+DF+VR+Vit and we still made them end within minutes.

We had a clean one hour fight with SV afterwards. They had a strong pull and did very well. What was surprising, but maybe not, was the fact that they didn't even try to rag or 1 item it. In any way on any account. It's probably hard to coordinate 13 clans, I guess. Wouldn't know.

BjlUymv.png
5ySb3Ch.png
SpOV5SP.png
N52P5go.png
hgsoYIY.png

I0bufZi.png
DAlGPBh.png
6n4O6G2.png
qOfDCDv.png
kmCUSvg.png
kLf7CQI.png
ABvmSwo.png