Sign in to follow this  
Matt

We Will Always Make The Rules. DF, WM, AF, REV & DI Found out the hard way.

Matt

We make the rules and we decide what clans can do what. We told TR and WL that they wouldn't be doing F2P fights, they didn't listen, and now within 2 weeks they have closed. DI really relied on both of them for their fights, but once they closed they realized they'd need to rely on AF/Rev in this climate where RoT still dominates and closes clans at the point of a finger.

DI set up a F2P fight with Rev today and AF prepped to anti-crash it. We were out earlier in P2P (we stopped DF vs VR and forced them to fight us before they ran and ended), which I'll include pictures of, but the real event was the F2P fight where 4 clans were prepped to turn around on us.

Reign of Terror Starting: 200

Like I said, we make the rules. So when 4 clans, over 300 people, prep and get their hopes up for a clean fight I know for sure what we're going to do: Stop the fight. We did. 26 times to be precise. They fought for under 12 minutes in an hour cap. It's all on video and it's all timed.

Towards the end, we set up to bait AF, who we know always takes the bait. They did. They quickly realized their mistake and after 2 minutes of trying to fight us 1v1 they had DI/Rev end their fight to come and help them. Once DI/Rev ended, our objective was complete and we began our own fight against anti-RoT.

It didn't even last 45 minutes. They realized they got outplayed and fell for it. They went from prepping for a clean to fight to finding themselves packing 200 people into a 9x9 box in Greater Demons while we use the rendering glitches to our complete advantage and transition through them. They realized that and ran. Well, AF and Rev ran, they didn't tell DI, and we caught DI and chased them down to Edge.

As one of their officials said, their members don't have time for it in 2020. We knew that all along. That's why WL and TR has already closed, and that's why DI will be next.

Reign of Terror Ending: 240+ (A few people AFK updating our spreadsheets on DI members information for later action)

7dwmZOA.png

j5z9GXj.png

vcjTxPI.png

2whLFAi.png
YfoHb4w.png
FLzsiME.png
61QRbiJ.png
sgaE0dB.png
XHdk0t2.png
XuoA3fH.png
40yYX5j.png
R6j4zjA.png