Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Some things never change: RoT forces VR into retirement (Again)

Matt

Look, out of all the clans out there that we've come across no clan has been humiliated, abused and tortured more than VR. That is a fact that AF/Rev/etc can sleep soundly at night knowing. It'll never be as bad for them as what we've done to VR time and time again, remake after remake, for over 10 years now.

What clan has had 14 of its own officials spy? What clan had its own leader (Kaochinx) spy on it? The proof is still there all these years later.  There's a reason VR officials make multiple Discord announcements/forum topics about "not accepting friend requests from RoT": They know that in the end, a large amount of their member base will spy, which is what has happened to them throughout their various remakes.

Proof of 14 VR officials spying:

https://forums.rs-rot.net/f/250/

Anyways, onto the fight, which was barely a fight despite VR returning for a few hours before making it non-mand. There's very little to say, because we said it all on the battlefield (something no other clan does). There's nothing I could say here about VR that would further harm their reputation: they are the joke of the clan world. There's a reason why DK broke off from the VR/DK merge within 4 days and that's after VR sucked them off and gave DK Derek leader in their clan.

I could go on humiliating VR and pointing out all their embarrassing shortcomings but I've done enough of that for a life time probably. What I will say is, and VR found out in some ways today, teaming with clans who threaten to dox us will blow up in your face. A lot of people figuring that out tonight and more will tomorrow.

I'd be surprised if they don't cancel or switch their prep to CWA(they have a week prep for tomorrow), but if you do show up in the Wilderness rest assured we will be there and what you saw today was only an introduction.

lgYkLnJ.pngbHtcNNV.pngGxzyCml.pngiFjsfrp.pngtAIC87a.pngxknsvCt.png

cv1hcKD.pngdbwDdRm.pnguXGD6Tv.png5VqYVhM.pngTWjRT4f.pngm77PVYD.pngnmAyRjq.pngX5gBud0.pngZCeMtGn.pngllzMuIl.png

See you soon.

See you on RS too.

Edson

easiest fucking fight of my life

Daddy Noel

cleared from everywhere