Matt

Can you believe they fell for it? 1v1 with RoT. Probably one of the most humiliating events in AF history.

Matt

I still can't believe they fell for it, but they did. Not even Rev fell for it (they took this weekend off after cosplaying nsers the previous two weekends). VR, once they realized what AF had fallen for, they left the world and then it became a 1v1 and at that point it was always going to be a beating of epic proportions.

This wasn't a typical fight: We humiliated AF from start to finish by massing with them in Al-Kharid, chasing them to their next mass spot and then using our spy to find their random worlds as they tried to get to the Wilderness without getting wiped out. When they tried running we had people at the portal redirecting so not a single one made it out. We beat our enemies up a lot but today we humiliated them in a way that's pretty rare to see in 2021.

They eventually coordinated a login with VR (2v1) at W310 New Gate and we were there waiting. Wasn't even remotely hard to handle as prior to Anti-RoT having inner-alliance drama and not wanting to support each other we were fighting 4, 5, 8, 10+ clans some times. Although, after today, don't be surprised when AF goes back to hopping on Rev. The real question is if Rev will let them back on after they stole so many members from them.

Anyways, it didn't take long and we made it last longer by goading AF to not run every time they told their TS they were ending. That got us an extra 15 minutes of fighting and we had tons of people at 50s waiting for AF's run out of the Wilderness so when I say we humiliated them from start to finish I mean it.

Afterwards, Rev showed up with 23 in a TS channel and tried to barrage our ending opts but they forgot they are as heavily spied on as AF is so we were able to bait them through the bottleneck and even take a +1 off of one of them.

I don't know who got clowned worse: AF who fell for the bait and got caught in a 1v1 with RoT or Rev who had to take the weekend off after cosplaying as Nsers the last two weekends. I wonder what they'll try next week.

l3b4SaH.png
33PXbeT.png
FONEKwU.png
HTAeN8L.png
pa8M3Eo.png
ifFBLNq.png
gPD9t1v.png
oDr6Ctr.png
VCN69k6.png
TrKyj3E.png
lAf78nx.png
aDBXvEX.png
dMZeLKZ.png
HM0LKxv.png
MRzmKjS.png
uhiaCgU.png
01ITLEx.png
oWGvEjv.png
dFV5ZmU.png
aIFzzFq.png
ojq3W5w.png
b8f2ODc.png
REuDN61.png
criPKh5.png
jsCEGAl.png
Bsf2LrY.png
uM3FVh9.png
dmas1VQ.png
vuGlMQu.png
e9ub6P2.png
rlZXaJE.png

nHiKT8Z.png
QETNM0s.png
Dif4UX9.png
IDIIg6L.png
nr0cINS.png
znIN6Ve.png
PgTPxI9.png

IkZmd7o.png

GO1bNYf.png

yQ6vtHp.pngeWhn9ZY.pngBROIa2b.pngm0WeTAx.png06PCA4F.pngBTSazdo.png5IIkIfa.pngvj1KVrO.pngrSepRQU.png2fpVvtF.png

dOE5OlF.png77Zx7Tr.pngOY5tKOA.png

pGIOunl.png8MBr72N.pngoehOLhF.pngjYxR5ut.pngoeF7LND.png

bSK9z4w.pngi2YYlcu.pngDT3wnlA.pngr49tL1y.pngTaj2qyJ.pngOMwfQjE.pngWGtFhwX.pngm8GHDmv.pngPxEmwC0.png

Logic

holy fuck what was af thinking l000l

remy

THIS IS WHY YOU DONT FIGHT ROT

Rob

AF fucking demolished 

Silv
1 minute ago, Matt said:

I still can't believe they fell for it, but they did. Not even Rev fell for it (they took this weekend off after cosplaying nsers the previous two weekends). VR, once they realized what AF had fallen for, they left the world and then it became a 1v1 and at that point it was always going to be a beating of epic proportions.

This wasn't a typical fight: We humiliated AF from start to finish by massing with them in Al-Kharid, chasing them to their next mass spot and then using our spy to find their random worlds as they tried to get to the Wilderness without getting wiped out. When they tried running we had people at the portal redirecting so not a single one made it out. We beat our enemies up a lot but today we humiliated them in a way that's pretty rare to see in 2021.

They eventually coordinated a login with VR (2v1) at W310 New Gate and we were there waiting. Wasn't even remotely hard to handle as prior to Anti-RoT having inner-alliance drama and not wanting to support each other we were fighting 4, 5, 8, 10+ clans some times. Although, after today, don't be surprised when AF goes back to hopping on Rev. The real question is if Rev will let them back on after they stole so many members from them.

Anyways, it didn't take long and we made it last longer by goading AF to not run every time they told their TS they were ending. That got us an extra 15 minutes of fighting and we had tons of people at 50s waiting for AF's run out of the Wilderness so when I say we humiliated them from start to finish I mean it.

Afterwards, Rev showed up with 23 in a TS channel and tried to barrage our ending opts but they forgot they are as heavily spied on as AF is so we were able to bait them through the bottleneck and even take a +1 off of one of them.

I don't know who got clowned worse: AF who fell for the bait and got caught in a 1v1 with RoT or Rev who had to take the weekend off after cosplaying as Nsers the last two weekends. I wonder what they'll try next week.

l3b4SaH.png
33PXbeT.png
FONEKwU.png
HTAeN8L.png
pa8M3Eo.png
ifFBLNq.png
gPD9t1v.png
oDr6Ctr.png
VCN69k6.png
TrKyj3E.png
lAf78nx.png
aDBXvEX.png
dMZeLKZ.png
HM0LKxv.png
MRzmKjS.png
uhiaCgU.png
01ITLEx.png
oWGvEjv.png
dFV5ZmU.png
aIFzzFq.png
ojq3W5w.png
b8f2ODc.png
REuDN61.png
criPKh5.png
jsCEGAl.png
Bsf2LrY.png
uM3FVh9.png
dmas1VQ.png
vuGlMQu.png
e9ub6P2.png
rlZXaJE.png

nHiKT8Z.png
QETNM0s.png
Dif4UX9.png
IDIIg6L.png
nr0cINS.png
znIN6Ve.png
PgTPxI9.png

IkZmd7o.png

GO1bNYf.png

yQ6vtHp.pngeWhn9ZY.pngBROIa2b.pngm0WeTAx.png06PCA4F.pngBTSazdo.png5IIkIfa.pngvj1KVrO.pngrSepRQU.png2fpVvtF.png

dOE5OlF.png77Zx7Tr.pngOY5tKOA.png

pGIOunl.png8MBr72N.pngoehOLhF.pngjYxR5ut.pngoeF7LND.png

bSK9z4w.pngi2YYlcu.pngDT3wnlA.pngr49tL1y.pngTaj2qyJ.pngOMwfQjE.pngWGtFhwX.pngm8GHDmv.pngPxEmwC0.png

shife

AF violated lmfao. there is a reason u avoid in cwa l000000l.

bipoc

lmfao af got beat the fuck out of our wilderness today

shife

suck off rev next time l0000l