Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Sunday: Anti-RoT from megaprepped to hiding

Rob

After we fully demolished Anti-RoT's megaprep last weekend we expected them to try to redeem themselves this weekend. Completely over estimating these weaklings we found Revenant with their 25 man pull who  once again couldn't do anything at all. We hunted them down like dogs and maced their members as they took 20 minutes to regroup time and time again. We were hopeful maybe their allies in AF would come out to attempt to save them, but they knew their place which is avoiding RoT's wilderness.  These clans know that they can't do anything alone and even worse they know that they can't do anything  with every single ally they got fully prepped. 

Dark#2304 | DULL#0991 | bullerik#4948

jNadixF.png

7xaHwdy.png

4Iyvp0p.png

fylzeit.png

LoBGT7G.png

iBMo06l.png

aPD4hy4.png

x5rBRM3.png

5DfaKpg.png

sgVtN6L.png

ZHN6kmu.png

oG6WAFl.png

MCxwzJ2.png

rj6O8cJ.png

dP50q5s.png

SWKzhcL.png

iFGRGXX.png

Dawg

Wow! Where was AF? Where was Revenant? What happened? Where are all these professional clans that can take on RoT? Where is it? I never see it!

Jamer1
Just now, Dawg said:

Wow! Where was AF? Where was Revenant? What happened? Where are all these professional clans that can take on RoT? Where is it? I never see it!

Bis
Just now, Dawg said: