Sign in to follow this  
OTY

Revenant Humiliated on all Fronts

OTY

V8Lq9it.png  3DR0un8.png  R8MTsbj.png

Dark#2304 | DULL#0991

Today was pretty action packed. We had 3 different account builds (mains, meds, pure) and ended up using every single one of them at one point or another. None of our enemies got clean fights, and pretty much all Revenant ended up doing today was embarrassing themselves. From getting gwasballed by Apex, to getting cleared by Zenith, to getting maced for a staff by our pures, to getting maced for several other +1s by our meds. 

Once every other clan ended we decided to remind Revenant members that their officials will never 1v1 us. In fact, they couldn't even be bothered to "NS" us, instead opting to hop worlds to regroup upon dying / getting cleared (15+ times). By the way, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure getting your clan full cleared by RoT repeatedly when it's a 1v1 opportunity isn't exactly a viable strategy LOL.. I won't complain though we'll take those W's.

J3fSU1F.png

Cyoz5YU.pngfZunU7P.png5ujJ0Jj.pngXjK7ohS.pngI1X6sxX.pngvYUYfEy.pngqBrVyBI.pngVoRVkRd.pngGGaovgP.pnghM0i1X6.pngSdWQhUw.pngLvrVsme.pngYTO6i2b.pngki6q445.pngeSjQQKs.png58Rk5fF.pngvKswWm2.pngOQsJ8k9.png8QxCdx6.pngMaFM6H1.pngq8Zhbt3.pngzGl3yni.pngNi8Blh0.pngADlsnNY.pngFFEhN8G.png8JddWzF.pnggoK5dXo.pngkjM2EIF.pngzvDApAw.pnghg2kYbP.pngVkKDWrh.pngbAyUmMl.pngn33lKDj.pngO8gT4b6.png2yb8XzG.pngJ17os6b.pngUAsZKKr.pngjGjs9Bo.pngbCw0eG8.pngkKjW11I.png

Edited by OTY

Marz

ated a buffet today & thats on jalapano 

thejkh

ty for feeding 
we always hungry 

Marz
Just now, BOORYSON DA GHOST said:

not a good look for reffevant