Sign in to follow this  
OTY

Anti-RoT reduced to nothing

OTY

V8Lq9it.png  3DR0un8.png  R8MTsbj.png

Dark#2304 OR bullerik#4948

After a whole lot of talking while avoiding for the past 3-4 weeks, we were excited (probably why we instant massed 70 people, and ended with 90 with hardly any prep) to hear that the open clan chat clans (AF, REV, & RAGE) had no choice but to show up this weekend. 

After all the talking about what they're going to be doing in the new year, I expected more. I'll tell you what I didn't expect though: I did not expect AF to call a mandatory staff mage trip to suicide their 20 man pull into 90 RoT. I did not expect Revenant to end before AF & Rage. I did not expect AF to end before Rage. And I did not expect Rage to go from 46 people > 18 people before ending completely.

We are not the same. You niggas are garbage. 

cty5qh4.png

ylwaOZU.gif

Yxq4SFO.png

F77KyOi.png4d273Hq.png

rpsmABs.pngeK1Q66E.pngfWVAiHG.png9sOMYpU.pngVe1ngSQ.pngpjMqGX6.pngy6p4MUl.pngV3yDAmn.png

f09qFGz.pngg8UXjYt.pngi8xS1Ok.pngZFORma7.png74lWe9r.png

uSa5zIE.pngqTSnB71.pngY462Zt9.pngHvkaADz.png

z00iuEC.pngx6T9QYD.pngNXkWhtO.pngFJMG5Z8.pngGZW0eTJ.png2LS01Rr.png2LS01Rr.pngmRVkM3F.pngbpnfYZe.pngqhNCLi1.pngerg0xPR.pngkuftqir.png0C25Db6.pngim0IWm4.pngtiA2YCy.pngMvSgUOZ.pngBLLouY1.pngHcoyOcN.png

sECIhtK.png

j6teTea.png

4Hg7Fyq.png

0SQHTCD.pngPBqd0Md.pngGPPAZ5h.pngY4AVUUM.png54ehkqF.pngpDrLSTV.pngNDgfeec.pngfc18gTq.png6DgIfu9.pngnI3prWX.pngEY9tN5B.pnghiEQA2p.pngZcPsf6X.png3ls7BwD.pngq1iMcvH.pngsBns4TD.png3TCqcEX.pngPP6OZXW.pngSCyqA2s.pngwA7AJMk.pngBnnLIVT.png3P3hVd8.pngmKRaUfy.pngETTI63P.pngnNTxAHk.pngRphUCB6.pngWFVZydf.pngDPzyMkq.pngpAFTV0V.pngaH3ksOj.pnggp3KLiI.pngenwYOUJ.pnggdLuSvD.pngawmbxp7.pngnW0BHj1.pngaaS4fWl.pngUUihOSb.pngS9kvs33.jpegbZEMweX.jpegjLCOUoK.jpegKtKTtkm.png

vWPQsld.png

6YzbI6J.png

cwJaqyV.png

wU0uy9o.png

jmTBE8t.png

Don
Just now, Kimbu said:

ANTIROT TURNED RED IN 2022

walnut

why so red l00l0

Don
Just now, Junior said: