Gkef

UPDATED: Complete History (2004-2023).

rj_deathlord

One saturday .......... :D

Coolal

Epic, Proud to be apart of the REIGN OF TERROR rise :)

The Man

:D cliff hangers ftw@

Dbzking14

"Two years later in June 2006, Xx_Hotshot_X confronted Tidusx_5 about reopening Reign of Terror. Tidus agreed with no hesitation. Many new members had joined this time, such as Devil Dante, 100Fightmage, Saint Beast8, Gary1337, and Dmitriy93. The clan was rising really fast and grew to become a top clan near instantly. It established a strong mage bank team which created new tactics never seen before. A month after it had been opened, Hotshot and Tidus promoted Dragon_Tonna as the third leader of the clan. Soon after, Reign of Terror developed a historic P2P rivalry with Damage Incorporated."

This is when i first introed to Rot, Rot had a very strong mb team @ the time i was just a noob and just tb'ed for them at this time ken53 was pking with runescape forums clans when i told him about Rot he introed to Rot a little after me and he sticked with rot i quit and joined Df because i wanted to f2p lol.

Izacboy123

Saw00t!!!!!!!!!!

Tyler

Forgot to include the ranks at the end of the chapter.

Billgodyz

nice update, nicely written again

Gkef

"Damage Inc stood with 330 options, to Reign of Terror's 291; RoT's biggest pull in history."

Nice inaccurate information, better get some new sources

Garnet

read it all