Sign in to follow this  
��BeN99901��

Fragile Alliance

��BeN99901��

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men is a story-driven, fully co-operative third-person action shooter title, with intuitive crew mechanics, heavily populated destructible real-world scenarios, a volatile partnership and brutal attitude. A dark and gritty tale of two men bound by circumstance as they wait on death row for their final sentence. One is a flawed mercenary, the other a medicated psychopath. The two are forced to embark on a violent and chaotic journey, hating each other every step of the way. Most People say IT SUCKED but i dont know what the fuck theyre talking about. The Mutliplayer Is Awesome,

You and A Crew are Set to Pull off a Heist on a Number of Places, You Collect the Cash and Split it after every Run, If you have a big score and want to keep it all for yourself you kill one of your own, and become a TRAITOR, it pays to work together but Working as a traitor can pay off. (To Collect Money you Stand beside it until the ($) icon drains away).

You split the Cash at the end of the Round The Actual Winner is the Person with the Most Cash. Its best to Work together until All money is Gotten, Break the Alliance, Get away With all your money.

Their are 4 Weapon Sets,

Basic With : MP50 350 Bullets, 9MM Sidearm 45 bullets, 1 Frag Grenade, NO COST

Heavy: M-16 with 450 Bullets 2 Frag Grenades 9MM Sidearm with 72 Bullets, 60,000$

Special: Kanes Setup: SKS with 450 bullets(my choice) 2 Hand Grenades , 9MM with 72 bullets,

Medium: AK-47 350 Bullets, 9MM Etc,

Go buy it. Kane & Lynch: DeadMen

If youve played it discuss

~Daveowns69

If you played it, discuss please.

��BeN99901��

You played it Dave?

voyager1fox

just a quick sidenote: if you've played it, discuss.

Kane1254

the gameplay seems too much like gta.

Jacob7767

its not kane, the multiplayer is the shit hands down. Pretty much be "honor" and stay with your team and rob w\e your doing, or "nh it ftw l0l" and stab your teammates in the back and take there money. If you kill your teammates thou people pretty much hate you and hunt you down. When you die or they die. You spawn as a cop and try to stop them from escaping

Kane1254
its not kane, the multiplayer is the shit hands down. Pretty much be "honor" and stay with your team and rob w\e your doing, or "nh it ftw l0l" and stab your teammates in the back and take there money. If you kill your teammates thou people pretty much hate you and hunt you down. When you die or they die. You spawn as a cop and try to stop them from escaping

hmm

maybe ill rent it sometime.

��BeN99901��

I really liked it, I Backstabbed and then some guy i thought left grenaded me