Sign in to follow this  
Jerem Ias

Left for Dead

Jerem Ias

Anyone has it? I wanna try it online. I've been feasting like a king on those zombies.

Edit: For pc.

Edited by Jerem Ias

Tyler

Have it for computer didn't like it.

Jerem Ias

Oh yes, btw its for pc.

Izacboy123

I want this game, but I can't afford it atm. Well, I can, but I have other things to pay for. Damn it looks good though.

Jacob7767

Have it for the 360, online is pretty fun. Especially getting to prick people with the zombie's rofl.

Jerem Ias

I want this game, but I can't afford it atm. Well, I can, but I have other things to pay for. Damn it looks good though.

Download it. Thats what i did. Want me to give you the torrent?

Lilndnpka

Get it for Pc as there are a good 50 custom campaigns as oppposed to 360's 4. And there are 100 times better/smarter.

Izacboy123

Download it. Thats what i did. Want me to give you the torrent?

Yes please!

I thought it was from Steam though, don't you need a Steam account to play it?

Barbus12

the second one comes out on November 17th, so don't waste your money. but honestly the game is fun for the first couple of days but it then becomes repetitive cause they release it then forget about it. they dont update it that often and seeing as they updated the first one like 3 months after it was released i expect them to do the same thing. online play is only fun if you have a full party of people you know. it is extremly boring talking to strangers/two yr olds. but if you get a 4 on 4 with all friends it is actually a fun time lol. overall i recommend it only because it is completely different from any other x box game/pc game lol. but dont expect it to be like a game like halo/cod

Barlow120

the second one comes out on November 17th, so don't waste your money. but honestly the game is fun for the first couple of days but it then becomes repetitive cause they release it then forget about it. they dont update it that often and seeing as they updated the first one like 3 months after it was released i expect them to do the same thing. online play is only fun if you have a full party of people you know. it is extremly boring talking to strangers/two yr olds. but if you get a 4 on 4 with all friends it is actually a fun time lol. overall i recommend it only because it is completely different from any other x box game/pc game lol. but dont expect it to be like a game like halo/cod

So basically

New ones coming out but wont be as good as halo/Cod but will be a unique game...

Jerem Ias

Waste money? I dont but any game/music/movie since 2004 nig3.gif

Plmnb

I have it on pc. Its amazing, I love being able to dl a new campaign every night

Ur Whiped

I have it on pc. Its amazing, I love being able to dl a new campaign every night

omg its plmnb123