Sign in to follow this  
Addy-Zach

Computer Games

Addy-Zach

yo just wondering if any1 cann suggest a game or two i should get for the computer, i dont have any xbox or ps3 or anything and just want like a good shooter game, and a good other type of game.

was planning on getting CODMW2 for comp, any1 know if its good for computer or bad?

thanks guys

Jerem Ias

Dirt 2, Uncharted 2, COD, also heard that L4D2 is pretty good...

Why not in Public Forums?

Edited by Jerem Ias

Conspiricy3

Check out the Steam sale, some of the best deals I've seen in a while http://store.steampowered.com/

I picked up GTA 4 for a really low price the other day and BF2 collectors edition was also at a good price, both great games

Edited by Conspiricy3

Kasey

L4D2 is good, and the custom maps are starting to come out keeping things fresh. and of course CoD MW2.

Jimi

l4d2, i wouldnt recommend mw2 for pc but if you don't have a console i guess its better than nothing, crysis, and of course the must haves (TF2, CS:S, CS1.6, Gary's Mod) just hit up the top steam games list

Nine

I got MW2 on PC and it's great.

Ownedu

Any of the need for speeds.

MWF2.

LFD/LFD2

Pink Drag

Yo if you want a decent online game which is shooter i use to play this game called Gunz.

Type in google - Ijji , its a good shooter game but i dont play no more but its free , you got alot of weapons and u fight people online like runecape u'll like it

Corey

Dirt 2, Uncharted 2, COD, also heard that L4D2 is pretty good...

Why not in Public Forums?

Uncharted 2 is ps3 exclusive smart 1 lol.

L4d2 CoD MW2 C&C Red Alert 3 Crysis and Crysis warhead (if your pc can handle it.) Prototype Assassins creed 2 ( when it comes out) Bioshock Borderlands Batman Arkham asylum Star wars the force unleashed ultimate sith edition Resident Evil 5 Dragon Age Origins The Saboteur NFS Shift

Numbers`

hate comp games except scape so idk lol

Addy-Zach

thanks for the suggestions guys, think imma head to best buy tomorrow or something

Gavin

ya the gunz game from ijji is very fun once you get the hang of it. Very fast paced and easy to learn.