Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Lady Gaga

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Andrew

Straight of the bat I'd like to point out that this what I like to call 'celebrity hotness'. This is not a question of whether you would do her it is a question of whether she is hot in relation to other celebrities(all celebrities are hot compared to everyday people).

OK so this music sensation Lady Gaga has burst out of no where and now I can't go anywhere on a night out without hearing one of her dumb ass songs, seriously its worse than when everyone went through that stage of it being mandatory to play I Got A Feeling before/at the start of every party.

But we aren't here to discuss the quality of her music because, whether I like it or not, shes popular as fuck. However, one thing I can't stand is when pretty much every single one of mates straight drools over her like shes some kind of sexual goddess. They act like shes the hottest piece of ass around when personally I think shes straight mediocre loot.

Thus comes the origin of this poll, now for the purpose of this poll we are going to presume that Lady Gaga does not/has not ever had a penis. I'm not saying thats what I believe but it removes a big factor when deciding if shes hot or not, we are playing this by looks alone and not rumors.

Now here are pictures of Lady Gaga before she was famous and then after she became famous. I want you to study them both and decide truthfully if she is hot or not.

Before:

ladygaga737615a.jpg

After:

Lady%2BGaGa.png

Get voting.

Idioteque69

She looked okay before but now she just looks like a fucking tranny...

James

I guess she was alright before but she is ugly as fuck now.

7_M_E_T_A_7

Tranny Alert

17165223.png

Edited by 7_M_E_T_A_7

Guest Evan

Wig + freaky clothes + bulge in the crotch area = tranny

She has a nice voice though, must admit.

4kyiyw4k

I would fuck her voice.

Ryguy395

shes not bad the old version of her is better

Jimi

ill go out and say it

shes pretty fucking hot i don't even care if it's a trap

a good singing voice is a turn on for me and she is actually awesome live, i don't particularly like her songs, but i respect her live voice A LOT.

Idioteque69

No.

HayleyWilliams_Full.jpg

Yes.

Who's that tramp?