Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Reign of Terror vs Violent Resolution

Lybiathin

They are so mad rofl.

Brian

Honestly Mattbrazil 2 your one to talk.

I don't care what you think as looking at these irc logs, and forum pictures seems like you asked me to stay alot and i said no.

You think your like a hard ass beeing the Leader of a Runescape clan and your little ant's laugh at your joke's. Fact is you probably haven't said a word in real life or Runescape in about 3 Years pal.

I have something you will never have which is respect and dignity. Your propaganda doesn't work for people like me.

It wouldn't be worth my time to leak pictures or information of a clan led by yourself.

Good day.

Surprised you didn't underline and center this post, spastic

Lmao ye so PvP Joey your a faggot just letting you know

Pk Elverange

Go Go Matt, was laughing to your post. "where should i even start...." and btw niisku there will be someday h0z calling for two imgay nowrun's :DDDDDDDDD

zeej

Violent Resolution Ending: 24 options collecting Green dragon hides to pay for Games Necklaces

i smiled :D

Barbus12

Honestly Mattbrazil 2 your one to talk.

I don't care what you think as looking at these irc logs, and forum pictures seems like you asked me to stay alot and i said no.

You think your like a hard ass beeing the Leader of a Runescape clan and your little ant's laugh at your joke's. Fact is you probably haven't said a word in real life or Runescape in about 3 Years pal.

I have something you will never have which is respect and dignity. Your propaganda doesn't work for people like me.

It wouldn't be worth my time to leak pictures or information of a clan led by yourself.

Good day.

joey, your dignity was thrown out the window when you left rot cause papa and runk got kicked. you bascially begged us to let papa back in with one of the most retarded posts i have ever seen, talking about family and shit. when in all honesty you are a bigger hypocrite then runkaapapa. you have no respect or dignity and in my books, you might be a bigger retard then runkapapap and papa combined. but hey atleast you have them 2!

Baller

ahha gj, they are so bad.

Ludadogg0

we kick ass.