Sign in to follow this  
Satan

You ever played WOW?

Do you OR have you ever played World of Warcraft?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Satan

Yes & I play it when i'm bored of RuneScape, Its a pretty decent game theres nothing more fun than running into an Ally city and pwning a nub then bailing with 20 noobs trying to kill me :P

- For the people who don't like WoW because they prefer runescape, You can't compare the two games, they're completly different.

Numbers`

no im already addicted to this shit game, its enough lol

Harry

no im already addicted to this shit game, its enough lol

Lol!

I bought it once, played it for a day. I was already addicted to runescape and it took to much time to play aswell as runescape.

Edited by Harry

Ludadogg0

Saw my friend play it. Looked legit as fucked but cba to be addicted to another game, RS is enough for me atm.

Guest Evan

I downloaded the trial version about 2 months ago and got bored within a few hours because I had no idea what to do. It's so much more complicated than Runescape and actually takes some intelligence. Meh. Needless to say, I came running back to RS. ;)

Jimi

I don't mind it, but I don't see whats addicting about it. Once, I'm not horribly busy I'll buy another month and Lich King and get to work, but until then, I really don't have any urge to play.

Honestly prefer FPS games, but honestly its probably the only MMO I could play right now, since all the others are basically just rip offs.

Dbzking14

I think overall WoW is a much better game if U were to start from scratch then I would chose wow over rs anyday. The only edg rs has over wow really is that rs is so easily accesable where as WoW you need a shitload of space on your computer and unless you have a good computer you might lagg and it takes a day for some people to download patches ext.... However I think a comparison between WoW and old wild rs would probably be good not the way rs is now though.

Idioteque69

Runescape has fucked my life up enough as it is. No need for another mmorpg.

5cimitar

Nope, sounds like Wow would just be a more expensive and complicated version of runescape. Nty.

dereadytobie

Tried it for a few days when it was pretty new (05 or so) I thought it sucked + I couldn't AFK train whilst playing it because it lagged my computer to much so I quit after like 5 days lol.

Edited by Bereadytodie

sourcerer

cbf playing it, doesnt appeal to me and the characters/areas look shithouse

Addy-Zach

I downloaded the trial version about 2 months ago and got bored within a few hours because I had no idea what to do. It's so much more complicated than Runescape and actually takes some intelligence. Meh. Needless to say, I came running back to RS. ;)

like this exactly